Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Ringo and Washington are the only names that matter. Get those two and the rest is gravy. 

I agree here. Ringo is the first guy I'd take in the secondary. Our safeties are loaded for the forseeable future. If we can get some elite coverage CBs our pass defense will be terrific. 

2 minutes ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

Tom f'ing Herman.   Bout to see what the max potential of the program really is in the modern era.

2020 class might be the beginning, win in state recruiting comfortably and drop 6-8 national cherries on top.  Mensa plan apparently has his recruiters, strategists and his developers...  chill and get a good seat on the bus gents, the basement over the near future is a lot of wins and damn good bowls.

I'll have what he's having.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

You can talk shit about me on Twitter without mentioning me by name, but you still have to take the loss when we get a kid you wanted.

Ah yeah I hadn't made the connection to this type of recruiting board i.e. where the magnet part comes from:

Screen_Shot_2017_01_30_at_1.14.53_PM.0.p

Still not sure who was subtweeting BC.