Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

10 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Runzekerun01 is Zach Evans.  Anyone who follows 2020 recruiting should know that shit unless you just wanted to fuck with Texifornia just for grins.  To each his own,  asshole.  

I don’t pay one lick of attention to twitter handles. They have almost nothing to do with someone’s name most of the time. Don’t project your twitter fanboi-ing onto me as a table stakes requirement to following recruiting. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t pay one lick of attention to twitter handles. They have almost nothing to do with someone’s name most of the time. Don’t project your twitter fanboi-ing onto me as a table stakes requirement to following recruiting. 

Jesus Christ, I am not even on Twitter.  I am certainly not a Twitter fan-boi.  I can read threads and determine that RunZekerun01 is Zach Evans.  If you are too stupid, old, or lazy to do the same then I can't help your dumb ass.    Carry on with you Mehringer and Giles hate.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

34 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Jesus Christ, I am not even on Twitter.  I am certainly not a Twitter fan-boi.  I can read threads and determine that RunZekerun01 is Zach Evans.  If you are too stupid, old, or lazy to do the same then I can't help your dumb ass.    Carry on with you Mehringer and Giles hate.  

First of all, my name is not Jesus Christ. I don’t know how many times I have to explain that to you guys.

Beyond that, I literally make part of my living off of social media, so I don’t think I am too old or stupid for Twitter. Am I too lazy? Fuck, I don’t know but I don’t get accused of that very often either. 

I don’t think it is unreasonable that someone reference the dude’s name that they are Twitterpimping. I’m busy, and I’m not alone on this. I don’t want to have to decipher fucking Twitter handles or nicknames of players in order to understand what in the fuck a post is about. 

It’s pretty simple. I’ll post what I know about Evans and his recruitment when I know something, you can simply shut the fuck up, and guys like texifornia and Machinator can reference who they’re retweeting on here when they post about them and we’ll have perfect symbiosis. A key in that is you doing not a fucking thing. 

Does that sound reasonable? Or do you feel compelled to continue to unnecessarily defend texifornia’s honor here ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

First of all, my name is not Jesus Christ. I don’t know how many times I have to explain that to you guys.

Beyond that, I literally make part of my living off of social media, so I don’t think I am too old or stupid for Twitter. Am I too lazy? Fuck, I don’t know but I don’t get accused of that very often either. 

I don’t think it is unreasonable that someone reference the dude’s name that they are Twitterpimping. I’m busy, and I’m not alone on this. I don’t want to have to decipher fucking Twitter handles or nicknames of players in order to understand what in the fuck a post is about. 

It’s pretty simple. I’ll post what I know about Evans and his recruitment when I know something, you can simply shut the fuck up, and guys like texifornia and Machinator can reference who they’re retweeting on here when they post about them and we’ll have perfect symbiosis. A key in that is you doing not a fucking thing. 

Does that sound reasonable? Or do you feel compelled to continue to unnecessarily defend texifornia’s honor here ?

I am very old school, but if you make your living off Twitter, then knock yourself out, lol.   The rest of your post is just noise.  Sorry.  

2 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Evans sure does seem to be very active on twitter regarding OU. I’m guessing they are giving the you can be Adrian Peterson pitch.

They have 2 RB commits for 2020.  He's not going to them unless 1 or both decommits.

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Was this guy committed somewhere? Or is this just a purely oblivious 15/16 year old kid who doesn't realize that no one knew he had originally narrowed shit down in the first place?

https://247sports.com/Player/Lorando-Johnson-46038983

He released a top 4 last night (now deleted) then walked it back this morning.

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Was this guy committed somewhere? Or is this just a purely oblivious 15/16 year old kid who doesn't realize that no one knew he had originally narrowed shit down in the first place?

He decommitted from a Top 4 list

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Dude could have just pulled a super secret move where he named a top four now, then committed to a completely different school a year from now. That would have been epic.

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Aggy needs to sign this kid. He’ll never run out of time. 

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Here are some highlights of Hudson Card from the recent 7-on-7 tournament, for whatever that's worth: 

http://www.cbssports.com/general/video/90f2a8b3-76ac-4e50-815b-93ffaff0372a

Jesus, that kid is a beanpole. He looks like he needs a college strength and conditioning program just to be able to take a beating at the HS level. Glad he's got quite a few years to add weight.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus, that kid is a beanpole. He looks like he needs a college strength and conditioning program just to be able to take a beating at the HS level. Glad he's got quite a few years to add weight.

Protectable, like a thin high school pitching prospect who you know will add velocity with weight and physical maturity 

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

He's bigger than Colt McCoy was as a Sr in high school. I went to see Colt play basketball in the Erwin Center during the state championship and I could not get over how scrawny he was. I was thinking there's no way in hell this kid, who was already committed to us, is ever going to see the field.

10 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

He's bigger than Colt McCoy was as a Sr in high school. I went to see Colt play basketball in the Erwin Center during the state championship and I could not get over how scrawny he was. I was thinking there's no way in hell this kid, who was already committed to us, is ever going to see the field.

Boy, am I glad you were wrong. I probably would have thought the same thing, though.

colt-mccoyjpg-eacc10b84226ec0c.jpg

12 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Sure. But Colt isn't the norm. We projected that Buechele would be able to similarly put on weight, and that hasn't happened. 

• Like 2