Albert Haynesworth is dying and needs new kidneys

Goo Punch

this is kind of trippy. I, like most here, had not heard Alberts name in 5+ years, and yesterday at lunch my dad tells me "you know theres nothing on TV so I watched the NFL's worst free agent signings of all time..." So i sat there and couldn't think of who the hell number 1 was so I asked. "Albert Haynesworth" Ahh, the 100,000,000 man.

then on Twitters I see him trending asking for a kidney on the same day

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

Having a father that is one of the lucky ones having gone through dialysis and been successful in finding a kidney transplant, I can tell you firsthand it's a miserable experience for patients with end-stage renal disease. I know Haynesworth was a shitty person at times, but this kind of suffering you would not wish on your worst enemy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Having a father that is one of the lucky ones having gone through dialysis and been successful in finding a kidney transplant, I can tell you firsthand it's a miserable experience for patients with end-stage renal disease. I know Haynesworth was a shitty person at times his entire adult life, but this kind of suffering you would not wish on your worst enemy.

I agree with the sentiment but let's not sugar coat it. He was a real piece of shit as a person.  But still, I hope he gets well and hopefully this changes him for the good. 

• Like 1

guess i'm a shitty person. i'm finding it real hard to find any sympathy. 

i hope he gets a kidney. i hope he recovers. but he is a shitty human being, and even if all the love in the world rained down on him and fixed him. he would still be a shitty person with zero appreciation for what he has received.