2019 Texas Longhorns fall practice thread

Machinator

Just now, brojangles2 said:

Oh, the amount of sleep I’ll lose bc a random outsider who doesn’t attend games, and has a negative feedback rating blocks me. GFY chief. 

A negative feedback rating that has been going down lol. Me attending games or not has nothing to do with this convo right now. Idk why you felt that you had to quote me earlier trying to be a smart ass over a question I had about a hat.  Childish fuck

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 22

6 minutes ago, Rick Fuckin’ Dalton said:

A negative feedback rating that has been going down lol. Me attending games or not has nothing to do with this convo right now. Idk why you felt that you had to quote me earlier trying to be a smart ass over a question I had about a hat.  Childish fuck

You don’t have to be mad at me because you’re a fan that buys your gear at Buc-ees in Baytown. That’s on you. It’s clear you’re quite detached from this program and know little about it. Thought you were blocking me? Still trying to prove your worth? Get on with the blocking, you thin skinned fairy. 

Just now, brojangles2 said:

You don’t have to be mad at me because you’re a fan that buys your gear at Buc-ees in Baytown. That’s on you. It’s clear you’re quite detached from this program and know little about it. Thought you were blocking me? Still trying to prove your worth? Get on with the blocking, you thin skinned fairy. 

You’re the one that quoted me so who’s really mad? You don’t know where I buy my gear from man. You say I’m detached from the program based off what? Over a damn hat? Is that the best logic you can apply to this convo? So because I didn’t know where to find a hat that TH wears i guess it means I’m detached lol. Great logic bud. What a dumb ass 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 20

8 minutes ago, Rick Fuckin’ Dalton said:

I’ve said all I need to say to that cunt, I’m done arguing with someone that’s already lost.

Username based on a movie that’s been out for two weeks lol. You seem to be terribly important here. A serious contributor. I must have just misunderstood all along. Dweeb. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

-Tillman is showing up at LB and will be a factor. Being in for the spring was big. He gets forgotten a lot because he wasn’t highly rated, but that’s what you get with underdeveloped Florida players. He has a huge wingspan, he’s fast and fast twitch, and he’s mean.

-They think Sweat is a fucking beast. They like the DL, but that guy has them excited. They’re putting real depth together where it matters.

We've come a long way from the Taylor Doyle and Brock Fitzhenry level evaluations.

4 hours ago, Colonel Mustard said:

I am really starting to love the make up of this team. Full of talent and we are finally at the point where we have very talented leaders and not just seniors who fell into it.

Fucking koolaid man....

I'm right here with you, man. This team is going to be a matchup nightmare for every team on the schedule.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hornmatic said:

Concerned about running back depth and LB. everything else should be solid to great. Hope we run Sam way less this year especially in predictable situations. 

1. 5 wide, Jake Smith

2. DBs, DLs

3. Fuck yeah let's create a little more for the RBs and less for the QB.

On espin right now, IS TEXAS BACK? Interview with Sam. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Apparently:

-Tillman is showing up at LB and will be a factor. Being in for the spring was big. He gets forgotten a lot because he wasn’t highly rated, but that’s what you get with underdeveloped Florida players. He has a huge wingspan, he’s fast and fast twitch, and he’s mean. 

-What kind of pussy is the Tre Norwood kid to get hurt in fall practice ahead of Kirk Johnson going down?

-They think Sweat is a fucking beast. They like the DL, but that guy has them excited. They’re putting real depth together where it matters. 

-They love Smith and Whittington as impact players. The hype is merited. 

-Green is the best CB going away and they love what they have overall there. 

-Chris Brown is getting raves and he’s not even going to start. 

-From someone who has been around the program at practices for more than two decades, “this is the most athleticism on defense since the prime of the Mack Brown era”

This shit is heroine in my veins. This time of year I would even take an @rickyspub "I'm told" update.