Below Deck

RPM

She's a mess.

Asks Harry to back off and tone it down, so he does, then gets upset because he's not paying attention to her. 

Fixes drinks for guests and instead of tasting with a straw, makes a whole one for herself.

Have a feeling the drinking is going to get her called out before the season is over. 

3 hours ago, Deej said:

She's a mess.

Asks Harry to back off and tone it down, so he does, then gets upset because he's not paying attention to her. 

Fixes drinks for guests and instead of tasting with a straw, makes a whole one for herself.

Have a feeling the drinking is going to get her called out before the season is over. 

It's bullshit how she's treating him.  She's stringing him along and giving him hope until she finds someone else because she likes the attention, but knows she can get with someone she likes more.

• Hook 'Em 1

Margot didn't block the number of the guy who tried to sexually assault her?

My wife was wtf? “She’s talking to that motherfucker! She can eat a dick!”

That chick seems pretty stupid as well as having an alcohol problem. No doubt the producers will have him on the reunion show and prod get to “forgive” him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 4:10 PM, Deej said:

Would everyone involved have been OK if the guests had asked for the female crew to serve them in string bikinis? 

After all the inappropriate behavior earlier in the season, it just seems odd. 

Cmon bro it’s cuz they’re men. You can shit on them. Sexualize them Harrass them grope them everything.   The double standard in society is wild AF

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Looks like Natalya is back (yea) and the pudgy bitchy gay guy (boo).

I wonder if Jamie ended up banging Luka while Culver watched through a window. Talk about a relationship that most likely ended the minute they got to the end of the dock.

Captain Jason on Watch What Happens Live after the show said Culver and her traveled the western coast of Australia afterwards before breaking up and that she never got together with Luka. 

On 9/14/2023 at 11:46 PM, Sgt Hulk said:

Culver is one dumb mother trucker 

giphy.gif

On 9/19/2023 at 5:53 PM, TonyTexas said:

Check out Jaimee’s Insta. Her body is tight!

https://instagram.com/jaimeeneale?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I haven't watched every season of every BD but I'd put this group of three wimmen -- Aesha, Jaimee and Margot -- up against any other group on the show. They're all hot AF.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

16 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

There are several BD womenz who like to post naked pics online, including the red head mentioned above. She had some big ol’ titties.

I’ve seen Ashley (the one who raped Gary) put things In her butt. Jenn Martin (I think that is her name) also has hundreds of naked pics.

The links aren't showing up for me.

• Hook 'Em 2

Forged docs. Italy keeping Kyle out of Italy just on principle. Interim everything. Sandy is fucked with this ginormous boat. Same number of crew on a 55m as a way smaller boat? I don’t buy it.

I was hoping they would arrest Sandy and the rest of the crew. Sandy dug the quaaludes back in the day. Ludes turned ladies into sluts pretty quick.

Ruan, the ex bosun, should never play poker. He was a mess while lying to Sandy during the interrogation. Sweaty, speaking gibberish, guilty body posture. 

I’d be fine with Malia coming back. She was terrible that one season but turned it around nicely in her last one. 

Edited by TonyTexas