Kansas at Boston College, ACC Network

Machinator

I'll tell you what impresses me about KU tonight, the body language of the players is as if they expected to do this, as if they're not surprised.  That comes straight from the man.  That fucker is so loony he's gotten them into buying into the fact that they are no longer a losing team and they're fucking buying it.

Edited by mulletpelini
lunie
  • Like 2

Just now, mulletpelini said:

I'll tell you what impresses me about KU tonight, the body language of the players is as if they expected to do this, as if they're not surprised.  That comes straight from the man.  That fucker is so loony he's gotten them into buying into the fact that they are no longer a losing team and they're fucking buying it.

Friday the fucking 13th. He got that Salem witch trials juju from up the coast.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I was gonna rip on you and nebbish but then you nail the landing.  The mad hatter is fucking nuts and there’s nothing he can’t pull off - his kids believe that...it’s all that matters. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

13 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Oklahomo goes to Lawrence, how fucking great would that be.  Miles has beat those cocksuckers before hasn't he?

Back to back in 01 and 02.  He didn't squat to pee every time he saw them like Gundy does.  But Josh Fields isn't walking through that door.

Edited by WBT