MNF: Bengals @ Steelers

spystud13

25 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

These teams suck.  

18 minutes ago, heso said:

As evidenced by their combined 0-6 record. 

10 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Seem worse than their records.  

I was wondering if this game was as awful as it seemed on ESPN's Gamecast.

I'm seeing that the answer is YES!

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

he had 8 catches tonight with a TD, that should have helped, right?

Lol, he got me 17, which isn't bad. What killed me was Julio Jones and Sony Michel doing nothing. Had they just gave me a mere 10 pts a piece, I would have won. But 6 from Michel and 7 from Jones screwed me. 

Edit: Conner got me 22 points. Just needed 8 points to pull off the victory. The good news is he's finally showing his potential after 2 lackluster games. Maybe Tomlin doesn't go full regard and let's him do his thing going forward.

Edited by Spider2YBanana

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Lol, he got me 17, which isn't bad. What killed me was Julio Jones and Sony Michel doing nothing. Had they just gave me a mere 10 pts a piece, I would have won. But 6 from Michel and 7 from Jones screwed me. 

Edit: Conner got me 22 points. Just needed 8 points to pull off the victory. The good news is he's finally showing his potential after 2 lackluster games. Maybe Tomlin doesn't go full regard and let's him do his thing going forward.

Samuels and Conner combined for 16 catches for about 140 yards. No drops either.

Happy to see Mason Rudolph do well. I hope he plays well all season and either becomes the designated heir to Big Ben since he's close to retirement anyway, or someone trades for him to start. OSU has never had a QB succeed in the NFL. According to Wikipedia, only three other QBs have ever even been drafted. Rusty Hilger, Zac Robinson, and Brandon Weeden. 

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Samuels and Conner combined for 16 catches for about 140 yards. No drops either.

Damn, didn't know that stat. I went full on stupid thinking it was Curtis Samuels instead of Jaylen. Good for protecting the ball, bad for my FF team. Fucking Tomlin. It's crazy how bad the Steelers are without Ben. I didn't expect a playoffs run, but I expected better than 1-3. Jesus. Tomlin should give Conner more chances, and not give another player a td for the work he didn't do. That's some 7-9 bullshit, Jeff Fisher shit.