Auburn at Florida 2:30 CBS

Zavala

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I’ll be watching my school play West Virginia. Fuck the SEC. 

Sure primary screen for the Horns, but secondary screen on this one. You will finally get to gloat and stomp on Florida's grave, what's your prediction?

UF/AU Homecoming, my prediction?   trillions of brain cells cry out in terror and are suddenly silenced.

I want the Gata in a tight win, but if I were forced to bet the game straight up, I'd take AU.  I think they'll have success on the ground and the Gata won't.  Low scoring game so mistakes could swing it one way or another.

3 hours ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

It’s possible.  

It’s also possible that TD spelled backward with an extra “M” added spells DMT. 

Wow it's amazing that ancient civilizations could build such great megaliths and we have no idea how they had the time and knowledge of astronomy to do so. Crazy. Hey did you see that video of the gorilla tearing up that cougar? Those things are jacked!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Dan getting greedy stupid fucking call

Believe that’s Townsend’s audible to call. Think he was reading the single rusher in the middle, expected the gunner blocker to turn and he didn’t. Blew the play up. 

6 minutes ago, Loco said:

Well, 

The Gata has the lead and has made just about every possible mistake.   I hope the Gata D holds up.  Those boys will decide the game.

No doubt. Hope Trask can put that leg hit behind him. Looked very tentative in that drive before the half.