TCU @ ISU

Al_4_ISU

11AM Central.  Jack Trice Stadium.  ESPN.  ISU -3.5.

30 years of being a Cyclone fan tells me that today will be looked back upon as the day the Campbell era started to unravel.

The last two seasons tell me today is the day the season gets back on track.

History vs. recent trends.  Frogs vs. Clones.    Bet your mortgage on the under, baby.

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

11AM Central.  Jack Trice Stadium.  ESPN.  ISU -3.5.

30 years of being a Cyclone fan tells me that today will be looked back upon as the day the Campbell era started to unravel.

The last two seasons tell me today is the day the season gets back on track.

History vs. recent trends.  Frogs vs. Clones.    Bet your mortgage on the under, baby.

Campbell will be coaching elsewhere next year methinks, outcome of this game be damned.

13 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

What is Iowa State doing on kickoffs? I know you don't to kick to Reagor but jesus. 

I have no idea but it makes me want to punch a baby.  I swear to Christ our special teams coordinator is a degenerate gambler trying to give points to TCU. And this fucking black and white shit...god forbid once, ONCE we get some old school Earle Bruce style yellow helmets.  But no, let's jump on the black and white uniform trend taking taking 2010 by storm. 

• Like 2