Gators @ Tigers (-14.5) 10/12/19 7pm ESPN

Loco

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I’d say so. LSU has some solid beef in the trenches, but I can’t remember the last time their secondary looked this bad. 

Those boys are going to be pretty tired in the 4th (if the Gata can hang around). TOP is like 20 UF, 10 LSU.

wont matter unless UF can get some stops

3 minutes ago, Loco said:

Those boys are going to be pretty tired in the 4th (if the Gata can hang around). TOP is like 20 UF, 10 LSU.

wont matter unless UF can get some stops

I wish I could say that will matter, but our o line can’t run block for shit. Need to start running some flat passes, Perine has shown he can catch the ball pretty well. 

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

God he got hit hard.  Fuck divinity that piece of illiterate shit 

You see Him on the sideline playing up that he was hurt too?  That seemed dirty to me, but announcers and the teams seemed ok with it, so wtf do I know?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

When does lsu start cramping?

Usually around the first of the month....  Florida is trying to run clock and stop LSUs offense by keeping them on the bench...  no need for cramp play.  ez sub and plenty of time between snaps

3 minutes ago, Loco said:

You see Him on the sideline playing up that he was hurt too?  That seemed dirty to me, but announcers and the teams seemed ok with it, so wtf do I know?

B12 refs would have 100% called that targeting then reviewed it for 10 minutes.  

This game would have about 40ish targeting calls so far.  As much as I dislike everything SEC, the refs let them play actual football.  

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

There were a ton of missed tackles in the first half, but according to the nasally guy and Joey Galloway at half, these were 2 elite teams and defenses. 

I missed that gem lol. But I can hear it anyway. Weird how they're able to talk with those SEC dicks in their mouths. That's true talent. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I missed that gem lol. But I can hear anyway. Weird how they're able to talk with those SEC dicks in their mouths. That's true talent. 

They reviewed the Texas-Ou highlights right before they snuck that gem in, and all they could talk about was how bad the Texas D was in that game. 

2 minutes ago, texaslong said:

They have to be coached on how to call an SEC game as compared to a Big 12 game. If it's a Big 12 game then the defenses are poor tacklers or missing tackles. If it's an SEC game then it the player broke a tackle. 

It has to be scripted. It's how they get their bonuses. SEC > NFL

• Like 1