Gators @ Tigers (-14.5) 10/12/19 7pm ESPN

Loco

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Dan Mullen seems stupid 

Nah, he’s been making chicken salad out of chicken shit all season. Backup QB on a busted leg, missing both of our best pass rushers, best playmaker/receiver, zero run blocking, and still had us in the game until the end. He probably got a little too cute at the end, but it’s not like we have any sense of balance. We can’t run the ball, so he tried to make shit up. 

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Nah, he’s been making chicken salad out of chicken shit all season. Backup QB on a busted leg, missing both of our best pass rushers, best playmaker/receiver, zero run blocking, and still had us in the game until the end. He probably got a little too cute at the end, but it’s not like we have any sense of balance. We can’t run the ball, so he tried to make shit up. 

I was just talking about the end. I don't really have much of an opinion about him since I never followed MSU, so as far as I know this is just something he does?

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I was just talking about the end. I don't really have much of an opinion about him since I never followed MSU, so as far as I know this is just something he does?

All the weird shit?  Not to that degree, it’s usually a play or two a game.  He wants a big mobile QB. We just don’t have that, which is why Jones was getting so many series. Trask can’t run well, so he limits the playbook. Jones is a freshman, so he just doesn’t know enough of the playbook. His system works when he’s got a QB that can run power, and still make all the throws. 

1 minute ago, texaslong said:

I’m not sure about that anymore. I think it’s the same as it ever was. Bama is still a much better team than LSU.

I dunno, LSU has a really efficient offense.  Defense leaves a lot to be desired, though.  I'm not sure Saban's ready to take on such an offense in the regular season with only a week's prep (assuming that's the case, haven't looked at the schedule).

4 minutes ago, texaslong said:

I’m not sure about that anymore. I think it’s the same as it ever was. Bama is still a much better team than LSU.

Bama’s D isn’t their typical juggernaut. Playing a lot of young guys. I think it’s going to be a shootout. Both QBs will probably have 500 yards passing. 

LSU's defense is dog shit, but they'll outscore every SEC team that's not Bama. LSU/Bama should have an Over/Under of 90, Bama's patchwork defense will have their hands full against LSU. Ole Miss and even the aggy put up some points on Bama's defense. Those aren't world beater offenses by any stretch.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Bama owns LSU until proven otherwise.  It will be a great game though. 

Alabama defense is not the Alabama defense of old. LSU looks to be a serious threat and I would probably enjoy a Saban loss. Just make sure to butt fuck aggy.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I dunno, LSU has a really efficient offense.  Defense leaves a lot to be desired, though.  I'm not sure Saban's ready to take on such an offense in the regular season with only a week's prep (assuming that's the case, haven't looked at the schedule).

Both teams have a bye before that game. Still, this defense is not what it has been in prior years. Last year they lacked a pass rush other than right up the middle with Quinnen. This year, they are starting like 5  freshman in the front 7. thanks to preseason injuries. It will likely be a stressful game for fans of both teams.

12 minutes ago, NowThis said:

no one is beating bama, especially since the LSU is a home game.  Clemson isn't losing with their weak schedule. OU rolls.  That leaves tOSU/Wisc/PSU to fight to stay undefeated and, if they do, only 1 SEC team is in.

It being a home game is not necessarily a bonus for Bama. Bama always plays LSU better in BR than in Tuscaloosa. Most of the wins LSU has in the series are in Tuscaloosa. Bama has a winning record both home and away but a higher win percentage away.

Edited by bamachine
  • Like 1