Cowboys @ Jets: Week 6

Vic Mackey

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

first cold game and a bunch of muscle injuries.  I think some of these guys don't want to be out there also.  Garrett has lost this team and that might be what actually does it.

maybe Jerry should hire Adam Gase.  I'm sure he'd take the gig.

I was supposed to take a client to this game but he had to back out last minute.  I'm so thrilled not to see this in person.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

That sack is on  Dak.... he's got to feel the pressure or find his blind side rusher.

Three of the four routes were go routes, and the other was a run to the sticks and stop, but it was to the far left and hardest to see.

Not disagreeing with you, just think it's a shitty call to have all of your receivers going long at that point. None of them were crossing or short.

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Three of the four routes were go routes, and the other was a run to the sticks and stop, but it was to the far left and hardest to see.

Not disagreeing with you, just think it's a shitty call to have all of your receivers going long at that point. None of them were crossing or short.

Yea, I get no one was open.... I meant more to throw away after that much time.  The initial blocking wasn't terrible.