4th Democratic Debate - Ohio - CNN

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

Slim chance this question ever gets asked at a Republican debate and if it did I promise you none of the Republicans would mention a Dem as their friend. They'd be committing seppuku on their campaign. 

Well.... they've outlawed primaries so there won't be any debate, just Donny's coronation.  But he'd of course say..... Vladdy, "he's my daddy" Putin.  The golden showers are amazing.

Yes I and many other women - ya know greater than 50% of the population - have been watching a slow assault on our autonomy over our own bodies for years be fast-tracked during this administration but that’s a completely irrelevant issue.

But it’s nice when people expose themselves for who they really are.

14 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Every answer should be a pivot onto how Donald Trump is the biggest piece of shit to ever be president.  Ever second they spend talking BS, is a second they arent reminding the electorate what a piece of shit trump is.  Ridiculous.

True. I didn't realize what a piece of shit Trump was until Biden said something to that effect. 

"Hey, he's right" I said to the wife.

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Stage full of Democrats licking McCain’s balls, supplemented by a full throated support for continued military action in Syria.

Bizarro world.

McCain was always seen as a Republican that reaches across the aisle.

No one advocated military adventurism in Syria. Just highlighted what a fuck up Trump's policy has been.

Come on man, you don't have to agree with Democrats to apply some basic reasoning skills.

5 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Yeah what I said was absurd. Not anything else going on tonight.

That is not what the phrase means.

I was addressing the breakdown in your reasoning which is no different than the reasoning of my 9 year old who asks what's the point of cleaning her room if its only going to get dirty again, its like cleaning your room forever.