A car drove over people in Germany. MOSLEMS!!!

Parliament

They have not released anything about the driver. This came on the anniversary of a similar attack last year in Sweden. In this link there is a line that says there were possibly two people who fled the vehicle, no confirmation on that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5589217/Lorry-crashes-crowd-Germany-leaving-three-dead.html

A man has shot himself dead after ploughing a minibus into a crowd of people in the German city of Münster, killing three people and leaving 26 injured. 

Six people are in critical condition and dozens more are injured after the vehicle was driven at high speed towards families outside a traditional German restaurant in the university town, 300 miles west of Berlin. 

Terrified diners watched as the driver shot and killed himself inside the vehicle. Police say they are not looking for any other suspects and 'expect the danger is over'. 

It is not yet known if the incident is terror related, but it comes after a wave of deadly vehicle attacks across western Europe. German media have said police are 'assuming' it is an attack, though the motive remains unclear.

Police are investigating reports that two other people were seen fleeing the van after the crash. 

I've been to Muenster. It's a beautiful city.

3 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Dude is definitely white if they're giving him that defense 

I don't know.  Maybe folks are coming around some.  Nobody called the youtube shooter a terrorist and she was brown.  However, she was clearly cray as fuck.  So cray that even had she been ISIS or KKK, that cray would have shined through as her primary motive.

No matter someone's politics or religion, there's obviously something very fucked up about a person who would go out and kill a bunch of random folk. The ideology itself is only the rationale for getting there. In other words, it provides the steps between the "logical" leaps. Hell, any of us could create such a story for a demented mind with enough creativity.

1 minute ago, BYG Jacob said:

You're a righgtwing cunt that should have taken the hint and fucked off, and definitely not a sock.

Obsession noted. I should have fucked off because you waste every rep every day on negging me? Hmm... sounds like you are just a triggered Hugobot.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Obsession noted. I should have fucked off because you waste every rep every day on negging me? Hmm... sounds like you are just a triggered Hugobot.

If you didn't post stupid bullshit so constantly I wouldn't neg you. And on shaggy I had an older account with more posts than you, you fucking idiot.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, BYG Jacob said:

If you didn't post stupid bullshit so constantly I wouldn't neg you. And on shaggy I had an older account with more posts than you, you fucking idiot.

Oh ok.

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Why don’t you two take this lovers’ spat over to shaggy

Yeah I shouldn't have replied but it is just hilarious this nutjob negging me 6 times a day is crying about getting it in return. Maybe he hasn't figured out ignore? Probably just a sock.

Rep obviously doesn't matter at all on this site, if you can sock your way to the top. Also, Clock Room has turned into Hugo room, literally 40 percent of the front page threads are started by him and it's just twitter copied here.

Edited by SmokeyBear1861
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Oh ok.

Yeah I shouldn't have replied but it is just hilarious this nutjob negging me 6 times a day is crying about getting it in return. Maybe he hasn't figured out ignore? Probably just a sock.

Post lest rightwing garbage and don't get negged, pretty simple.

• Haha 2

Lol wut?
If someone is susceptible, you can provide them with a storyline and help connect whatever dots you want. Those who are demented enough will act on that, if it's what you want your conclusion to lead them to.

53 minutes ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

TX?

Can't be that one. They have a 15K and a 5K, but no 10. Ran the 5K a few years ago, and this smoking hot chick behind me, who ran the thing in a dirndl and knee high stockings crossed the finish line and then barfed all over the place. 12 to 6 quickly on that one.

3 minutes ago, skittlebrau said:

Can't be that one. They have a 15K and a 5K, but no 10. Ran the 5K a few years ago, and this smoking hot chick behind me, who ran the thing in a dirndl and knee high stockings crossed the finish line and then barfed all over the place. 12 to 6 quickly on that one.

post pics and let us judge. Though this is a new site I do hope some old rules apply. 

7 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

I don't know.  Maybe folks are coming around some.  Nobody called the youtube shooter a terrorist and she was brown.  However, she was clearly cray as fuck.  So cray that even had she been ISIS or KKK, that cray would have shined through as her primary motive.

I think it's because the good people of the world recognize that being a vegan is way worse than being ISIS

On 4/7/2018 at 3:35 PM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I will build a big beautiful wall.  Golden. With towers that only he with human powers can gain entry.  Those with Russian powers.  Those that have connections.  To the big dollars.  Only those can get in. Only those because I say so.  I am the lizard king. 

And Austria will pay for it!