The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

greens are still way soft

I mean really fucking soft

The greens haven't bothered me as much as balls straight-up almost plugging into the God damn fairways. 

Guys are taking longer approach shots yet having more control going into the green. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I love the not to subtle jab by CBS to call out that average distance as dechambeau was about to prepare for his final putt 

I don't think it was a jab I think they were highlighting how impressive it is for Langer to score how he has all tournament given his distance off the tee.

And those dizzy spells are anxiety, Bryson. Probably because you're wound tighter than a garage door spring.

Edited by ztejas

Dechambeau with the dizzy stuff again.   sometimes you just don't play well.  dude is all in his head about thinking everything so he can sound smart.  when the "plan" of out bombing hte course didn't work out it got to his head.

He'll keep winning but my guess is overanalyzing everything so the talking heads can keep raving about how smart you are will be a problem for him in the coming years.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Dechambeau with the dizzy stuff again.   sometimes you just don't play well.  dude is all in his head about thinking everything so he can sound smart.  when the "plan" of out bombing hte course didn't work out it got to his head.

He'll keep winning but my guess is overanalyzing everything so the talking heads can keep raving about how smart you are will be a problem for him in the coming years.

I 100% beleive him with the dizzy spell claims. I also 100% beleive it's by his own doing. 

Dude needs an old fashioned and an old fashioned in the worst way. 

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I 100% beleive him with the dizzy spell claims. I also 100% beleive it's by his own doing. 

Dude needs an old fashioned and an old fashioned in the worst way. 

ok but my guess it is a focus problem when his plan blows up in his face.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

ok but my guess it is a focus problem when his plan blows up in his face.

His plan didn't blow up he just didn't execute. Sprayed the ball all over the place off the tee. 

I think it was less about overthinking it and more about sky high expectations and pressure going in. 

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Pulled a spieth then put another in the water from the sand for good measure. Pretty amazing he had 5 birdies after that. 

Damn, birdies 5 of the final 6 holes... Impressive for Eldrick

Gives me hope the final 6 holes could be exciting... 😎

Announcers doing everything they can do to convince the casual watcher that this isn't over, so don't change the channel. It's all over but the ceremony. 
Yeah i typically only catch parts of last rd of majors and even I know its over lol.

"Exciting finish to come in this one!"

Bruhhh