Inflatable pool care

Because Chad Jr. is understandably going nuts cooped up with his rents and not being able to do recess with his school buddies, Mrs. F thought it would be a good idea to get him a moderate sized inflatable pool get him outside and burn some energy. So far so good.

But this thing does take a significant amount more water than your typical kiddie pool. Is there any way to keep the water clean (smaller chlorine tablets or the like) so I don’t have to empty/refill it every few days?

Or am I just better off dumping refilling?

For reference:

241318877569e5999292070da4ad9224.jpg

Definitely with something that small dump and refill.  It would take about teaspoon of bleach to chlorinate it but it would be easy to overdo it.  

This is what I figured. But I’d also figured there was some Surly bastard as cheap as I am who’d figured out a work around.

Wtf is with the power lines 2 ft above your fence?

The fuck should I know? Ask the fine folks at TXU or whatever it’s called now.

Actually, is perspective. There’s a slight down slope to the yard and if you’re standing in the alley on the other side of that fence, they appear “normal” height.

7 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Because Chad Jr. is understandably going nuts cooped up with his rents and not being able to do recess with his school buddies, Mrs. F thought it would be a good idea to get him a moderate sized inflatable pool get him outside and burn some energy. So far so good.

But this thing does take a significant amount more water than your typical kiddie pool. Is there any way to keep the water clean (smaller chlorine tablets or the like) so I don’t have to empty/refill it every few days?

Or am I just better off dumping refilling?

For reference:

241318877569e5999292070da4ad9224.jpg

First things first...have Ramjet shop Burt into that window above the fence. 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 11:44 AM, Chad Fuck said:

Dump a whole jug of bleach in there every day.  When your kid inevitably swallows some pool water, it will also kill the corona.

• Like 3