EPL 2017-2018

sidis

So to avoid another thread, new kits for CFC. I think the home looks like something you would see on bus seats, so Mou is heading back to CFC apparently.

I dig the yellow, but I'm not aware of how the third kit flows with the historical color schemes of CFC at all.

Other two apparently.

Dc2eZizXUAAtsE-.jpg

Dc2eZi0X0AA72Xm.jpg

And another pic of the home.

Dc2eZizX0AADaQo.jpg

Typical.

off the top of my head I could name 4 last minute stoppage time points dropped by southampton. 

City (A) 1 point

Watford 2 points

Everton 2 points

City (h) 1 point

6 points. there are probably more, but that is off the top of my head. 

Edited by yoladu

Was the city guy really offsides on the previous breakaway when they should have scored at the beginning of stoppage? I thought the far soton guy was keeping him on.

Didnt end up mattering but just curious. 

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has finished the season with more EPL goals than Alexis Sanchez, and the same number of assists as Hazard. He didn’t make his EPL debut until February.

Also, Mhiki has been awesome. A poor man’s Santi on the ball, but faster and with more goals. And Laca is creating a goal/game. Whoever takes over at Arsenal simply needs to fix the defense and we’ll be back in business.

Edited by Goo Punch

Arsenal still need someone in midfield who can do what Santi did in terms of pulling the strings and dictating the pace of play. Mikhitaryan and Ozil are both final ball players but Arsenal need the kind of midfielder who can orchestrate an attack, and that's not really something either of them are suited for. Until they find someone like that I don't see them getting top-4. IMO Mikhi and Ozil are redundant to have on the pitch together, but the right manager could make it work.

• Like 1

Arsenal still need someone in midfield who can do what Santi did in terms of pulling the strings and dictating the pace of play. Mikhitaryan and Ozil are both final ball players but Arsenal need the kind of midfielder who can orchestrate an attack, and that's not really something either of them are suited for. Until they find someone like that I don't see them getting top-4. IMO Mikhi and Ozil are redundant to have on the pitch together, but the right manager could make it work.

Cue Derka’s 72 page PowerPoint on Jack Wilshere.

Does Arsenal want Conte? Tell me what to think.

villa 0 - 0 middlesbrough (1-0 aggregate)

villa are through to the final v. Fulham

the most expensive game in football

£170m  to the victor

if like me you are a fulham fan from the mcbride/lewis/dempsey era, and you have the opportunity or are already in country, this would be a must.

Saturday 26 May 5pm GMT-0, 2:45 before kickoff in Kiev... so if like me Pool are your "big side" then you would still be able to catch the 2nd half of that fixture.  Given the pub scene around Wembley, the best way to insure that would be to buy the VIP hospitality package with club access (£369):  http://surveys.thefa.com/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=721H77m2

Fulham allotment ticket info will be up when available here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/Events/Index