EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

The problem is that Klopp has unfortunately figured out how big a problem Firmino was and that he was holding Liverpool back bad. He finally made the adjustment and I won’t be surprised to see them come screaming back in UCL. No one in UCL is invincible. Closest would be City. Bayern hasn’t been as dominant this year, Dortmund is meh, Porto is meh, PSG always chokes, 50/50 with Chelsea if they make it through, Real is in third in league. 

not impossible. Not likely, but not impossible. 

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

All kidding aside the race is still open for a lot of teams. Right now I would still put anyone in the top 10 within shouting distance of Europe. That might change by the international break, but a good run and just about any team could be right there.

You have to start looking at schedules down the stretch. I know Chelsea has a relatively easy path but then again we drew Leeds today. West Ham has Arsenal, Wolves, Chelsea, Leicester and Everton in the next 7 - but then they get Brighton, West Brom and Soton to close.

Liverpool.....wolves, arsenal, villa,leeds, newcastle, manu, southampton, west brom, burnley and palace

Chelsea....west brom, palace, brighton, west ham, fulham, city, arsenal, leicester and villa

West ham....manu, arsenal, wolves, leicester, newcastle, chelsea, burnley, everton ,brighton , west brom and southampton

Everton...palace, brighton, spurs, arsenal, villa, west ham, sheffield, wolves and city

Spurs....arsenal, villa, newcastle, manu, everton, sheffield, leeds, wolves, villa, leicester

There ya go...who is gonna close out strong and who is going to crumble

• Hook 'Em 1

It's not a given but let's say Chelsea lose to city...that will mean Liverpool will only need 1 more W than Chelsea rest of season (not calculating for draws at this point)

Will have to see how spurs and west ham's game in hand works out to add them in.

Will need liverpool to beat wolves tomorrow though...

I think it's still too early to say anything about who's in and who's out of the race. You've got all of the teams, there is a lot of head to head, and a lot of games. Hell, just being in Europe is going to be a drag too. I have. breakdown of schedules here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EH6E-qkWWua7ZpP_yM6GeFm0VDA5WUr-6WBsbfsCLrY/edit?usp=sharing

All things considered, I think the International break is going to be our first marker to start culling anyone. But you might want to wait until well into April.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

neutral take: that was a bullshit call - arm up yes but throat contact not intentional, and no face contact at all

As a red or a yellow?

I think it's a close call that can go either way for the yellow. I don't think it's a red, but that was a 2nd yellow and It's not terrible.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

For sure...I'm not counting anybody out just posting the schedules...plus a little sunshine pumping

Today’s Arsenal win is why I had then still in this. If they win their next two that would be 3 in a row against top teams, and would put them in a mix for Europe. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Jesus, Lamela.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

That may be the best goal I’ve ever seen.

8 hours ago, MoJames said:

best gif wow GIF

Jesus Lamela.

Reguilon was impressed.

EwdK-v7XMAcW-EO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EwdK_hJXMAMgqEb?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1