Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

On what grounds?  Are they going to check everyone's ID? Why do you want a police state?

Hey, son, you look a little too young to be drinking that beer. Could I see some ID real quick?

Not apples to apples but pretty close, and I guess we should just do away with state gun laws if they will not be enforced except at criminal trials. Why don't we just sweep away all these state laws and go federal? 

33 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

If the cops had been out checking the IDs of the armed attendees, KR would have been busted for carrying across state lines. Not pointing fingers,  but suggesting that as a tactic for the cops in future situations. Just make damned sure that your own state laws are being adhered to. 

So you're a big fan of stop and frisk?

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Hate said:

And attacks on buildings by rioters absolutely should bother you.  It's ridiculous that it doesn't.

They have insurance.  The Capitol obviously does not.  

7 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Why don't we just sweep away all these state laws and go federal? 

There’s a chance he’ll be charged with those crimes.  Those do not affect his right  to defend himself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Hey, son, you look a little too young to be drinking that beer. Could I see some ID real quick?

Not apples to apples but pretty close, and I guess we should just do away with state gun laws if they will not be enforced except at criminal trials. Why don't we just sweep away all these state laws and go federal? 

You look at little too mexicanny, let's see your papers.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, JimmyJames said:

You’re right. Defending an attack on the capitol by pointing out other terrorists have done it to. Very persuasive defense y’all got going there. 

I'm not the moron that said this was the first attach since that of the British.  Try harder.

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

oh good, Jan 6 discussion somehow has bearing on this trial.

Once again I was tagged in this thread. Just like yesterday. This time by psycho Jonny trust fund baby who brought January 6 up. Scroll up and read it yourself. 

Edited by JimmyJames

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

oh good, Jan 6 discussion somehow has bearing on this trial.

You know how this goes

If you defend Kyle, you then must defend the Jan 6th stuff, and if you defend Jan 6th, you defend racism and all the other "isms" we can think if.

Next level mental processing at work....

Just now, BabaYaga said:

You know how this goes

If you defend Kyle, you then must defend the Jan 6th stuff, and if you defend Jan 6th, you defend racism and all the other "isms" we can think if.

Next level mental processing at work....

You should PM your buddy the sack and tell him to stop bringing January 6 up then. 

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

It's so childishly easy to pull you offsides.  Recognizing it is the first step in stopping it....

It’s pretty easy stirring you guys up. Here comes about a half page of dumbass replies. 

But since I’m probably on thin ice anyway I’m gonna have to parachute out. Have fun without me. 

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Once again I was tagged in this thread. Just like yesterday. This time by psycho Jonny trust fund baby who brought January 6 up. Scroll up and read it yourself. 

At least don't keep given more public fodder to the general belief that you're woefully uniformed about basic history and facts of this case. If  you want to "but Capitol" fine, but at least try to not let your feelings get in the way of basic facts.

Edited by Harrison Bergeron
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tejas60 said:

it's Wisconsin. he drinks Miller High Life.

Bullshit. That's lawnmower beer. Leiney's (Leinenkugel) or Huber if he's worth anything. We used to get Huber by the case because of the returnable bottles but I don't guess anyone does that anymore.

If y'all going to derail with politics, then I'm going to derail with beer because it's a helluva lot more fun to opine about.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Bullshit. That's lawnmower beer. Leiney's (Leinenkugel) or Huber if he's worth anything. We used to get Huber by the case because of the returnable bottles but I don't guess anyone does that anymore.

If y'all going to derail with politics, then I'm going to derail with beer because it's a helluva lot more fun to opine about.

Spoiler

The rioters brought Leiney's to the Capitol. ;)

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You should PM your buddy the sack and tell him to stop bringing January 6 up then. 

Hey fuckwit, I posted earlier in this thread that there were circumstances where it is okay to shoot unarmed people.  You and your CR buddies vehemently disagreed, mocked me, and negged me.  You claimed only a pussy would shoot someone who was unarmed.  I think there are all sorts of situations where it is perfectly justifiable to shoot someone who is not armed.

The point was I am quite certain all the CR asshats who thought my post was so terrible also think it was fine to shoot unarmed Ashli Babbitt (and on that I agree with you that is another example of a legitimate shooting by someone who is unarmed).

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:
  Hide contents

The rioters brought Leiney's to the Capitol. ;)

Beer should be nonpartisan and an exercise in diplomacy, so any discussion solely centers around the merits or lack thereof of the product that is the result of fermentation and not the chowderheaded actions of various demographics who imbibe. We are a nation of coffee drinkers thanks to politics, and have already tried prohibition, so let's keep the growler handy and the company convivial and raise a round to Norm's phrase (one of my husband's faves): "It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Studies show that even armed cops only succeed in shooting an attacker like 50% of the time when they start 20 feet away

This whole argument is ridiculously uninformed

It is really dumb.  Common sense - the closer the shooter gets to you, the less likely the shooter is going to miss you.  

23 hours ago, Lobo said:

Holy shit.   I’m not a practicing attorney but my only ‘A’ in law school was CrimPro.  

Also Lobo:

"It was more a commentary on all the hours I’ve spent in courtrooms from law school until now,"

Just messing with you.

GG testified that KR pulled the charging handle back while on the ground in front of him. GG said he figured KR had pulled the trigger meaning to shoot him and had a misfire.

KR testified he did not pull charging handle while on ground in front of GG.

More testimony that is inconsistent w/ GG's actions.

7 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Also Lobo:

"It was more a commentary on all the hours I’ve spent in courtrooms from law school until now,"

Just messing with you.

Yeah, sometimes people spend time in courts not as the attorney of record.  I’m a fixer.  I end up in courtrooms sometimes.  Life is complicated, you’ll get it one day 

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

GG testified that KR pulled the charging handle back while on the ground in front of him. GG said he figured KR had pulled the trigger meaning to shoot him and had a misfire.

KR testified he did not pull charging handle while on ground in front of GG.

More testimony that is inconsistent w/ GG's actions.

post2.png.cb51f078f1c2e47b6e116c6bb28bf45a.pngsus.gif.c76e578b4e1afe54184511af74d7ae1b.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thoughts on New Glarus?

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, sometimes people spend time in courts not as the attorney of record.  I’m a fixer.  I end up in courtrooms sometimes.  Life is complicated, you’ll get it one day 

Do you have an extensive knowlege of "cleaning products" and an affinity for oak?