Cowboys vs Falcons: Week 2

Vic Mackey

at this point i think we can beat the giants and possibly philly,  6-10 wins the division lol  fuck this team. 

Shit I know this is probably sarcasm but 7-9 might get it done.

Just stupid coaching decisions. Yes the fumbles hurt the defense. But the 2 other turnovers could have been avoided and if this ends with point they’ll have gotten 24 pts off turnovers alone.

Guys it does not good to talk about their holding. It’s been 25 years and they just don’t call it on the opponents when it’s needed.

Even when we complain about it the analysts say “there’s no conspiracy it’s just the luck of the refs”. Even though we have massive amounts of evidence.

And of course another 3rd and long conversiaon.

Diggs is going to suffer from the same thing Carr and Awuzie suffer from while in the cowboys. Always being there but never making the play.

yeah, offense and special teams didn’t contribute to any of the defenses issues. 

It’s fair that the 20-0 lead was mostly offense/ST every thing since hasn’t been.

The defense simply can not make a stop at all. While the offense has been trying to get them back in it.

They have only forced 1 punt and it was thanks to a penalty. They force just 2 more punts or heck, get a turnover, and the cowboys are in this.

yeah, offense and special teams didn’t contribute to any of the defenses issues. 
Name one play the defense made all game. I'll wait. I have not seen a sack. They dropped 2 picks. Gave up 2 fourth downs. Offense scored 2 quick TDs and what does the defense do? Give up a long drive TD. This defense is bottom 5. They don't get sacks. They don't get stops. They don't get any timely plays.

Offense turns the ball over on their side of the 50 3 times, fake punts twice inside the 40, and somehow it’s the defenses fault. That makes sense. The best D in the league is going to have a hard time with 5 starting field positions inside the 50. The D isn’t good, but this isn’t on them.

Offense turns the ball over on their side of the 50 3 times, fake punts twice inside the 40, and somehow it’s the defenses fault. That makes sense. The best D in the league is going to have a hard time with 5 starting field positions inside the 50. The D isn’t good, but this isn’t on them.
Oh good lord. This is complete bullshit. They have not made one single play today. Not one. We have to be risky because this defense is bottom 5. After all their bullshit, Dallas offense got us within 5 with 18 minutes left. And what have they did since? Grow a sack of balls and help out your offense.

But you seem like one of those people who think the defense doesn't have to do one thing at all.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Name one play the defense made all game. I'll wait. I have not seen a sack. They dropped 2 picks. Gave up 2 fourth downs. Offense scored 2 quick TDs and what does the defense do? Give up a long drive TD. This defense is bottom 5. They don't get sacks. They don't get stops. They don't get any timely plays.

the cowboys had 4 first quarter turnovers. D held them to quite a few field goals on short fields. I don’t think it’s very good either but the game script was terrible because of how many holes the O and ST put them in. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

It absolutely is. The defense hasn’t made a single stop all game.

Yes they put them in bad spots. That’s worth 24-28 points? The offense is probably scoring more than that on this drive.

Defense makes 1 legit stop. Maybe 2 and this game is coming down to the wire.

15 minutes ago, Drew said:

If you’re going for it. Leave the fucking offense on the Field.

McCarthy might be more stupid than Garrett. I can’t believe I typed that.

Now I understand why Aaron Rodgers always looked so pissed off and disgusted all the time. 

Speaking of Green Bay gets rid of McCarthy, hires a rookie HC, then go 13-3 and start this season beating down people.