Cowboys vs Falcons: Week 2

Vic Mackey

EarnestOrderlyFantail-size_restricted.gif
He had a really bad fumble in the first quarter.  Other than that, he's been extremely good.  Not sure how he's supposed to control Zeke fumbling twice, Schulz fumbling, horrible coaching, bad ST execution and a defense who can't get off the field.  It's groundhog day in a sense, yes, because all of those were issues last year too.

People are riding the " hurrrrr durrrr Dak sucks train". Dude had one turnover early and got his team within 5 with 18 minutes and it's garbage time? This fanbase is so fucking stupid.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:
EarnestOrderlyFantail-size_restricted.gif
He had a really bad fumble in the first quarter.  Other than that, he's been extremely good.  Not sure how he's supposed to control Zeke fumbling twice, Schulz fumbling, horrible coaching, bad ST execution and a defense who can't get off the field.  It's groundhog day in a sense, yes, because all of those were issues last year too.

Read more  

People are riding the " hurrrrr durrrr Dak sucks train". Dude had one turnover early and got his team within 5 with 18 minutes and it's garbage time? This fanbase is so fucking stupid.

You mean stupid like you putting this all in the D? Coaching, fumbles, and the D have all been bad. I think I would put coaching number 1 at this point.

8 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Going for two there is absolutely the right decision. Bad play though

It's not that much of a difference but most people would rather make it a one score game then wait until it's absolutely necessary to go for 2 if you manage a stop and another score. Doing it like they did today makes the hill seem way bigger to climb when you get a stop and get the ball back down 9 instead of 8. Mentally it's better to kick the extra point first then get the 2 if you're lucky enough to get back the ball and score. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Brew said:

You mean stupid like you putting this all in the D? Coaching, fumbles, and the D have all been bad. I think I would put coaching number 1 at this point.

I can honestly say this is one example where every part of the team: offense, defense, ST, and coaching are completely to blame. They've all done horrifically bad. 

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Going for 2 there is the right call. You need a 2 pt conversion on one td to tie, better to know earlier if you do or don’t get it and need an additional score. 

This exact situation is why I say it's the wrong call. You he here about to score down 8 instead of 9. Now you have less than 2 min and no TO. Best case scenario you still have to onside kick with rules that make it nearly impossible to succeed. This game's over, and it wouldn't hAve been at this point down 8. 

Dont throw away your chance to win until you have no time left. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1