The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

What about a list of people who have ever believed Trump was a “Russian asset” or “is compromised”?

How bout no lists? We are Americans and that is not what we do!!!

Besides we already know who they are. ";) ..

30 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Will this go down as the biggest temper tantrum of all time? Or just the biggest temper tantrum of the last 100 years?

You have a corroded stagnated dip shit brain.  How do I know?  Because you are all mouth tonight and don’t know shit about what is in the Mueller report just like everyone else.

• Like 1

Just now, tjhooker said:

This is based on what?

The fact that he lied about his contacts with Russia all through the 2016 campaign. The fact that he continues to lie about those contacts. The fact that his children lie about those contacts.

They all act guilty. They all act like they are compromised.

And the Steele Dossier. A lot of the stuff in there has proven to be accurate.

Late reporting tonight on word that the Mueller report is very thorough and detailed, fwiw.  

Figliuzzi was also stating it would be SOP for Mueller to brief certain members of Congress (with DOJ awareness) on highly classified counterintelligence aspects of the report.

Trump not doing a victory lap tonight is probably the correct response right now, even if unwittingly.

I find it fascinating that most of our resident trolls have been in complete hibernation yet have suddenly awakened tonight upon news of the Mueller report being done yet which nobody knows the contents. Anybody got a Theory as to why that might be? Coincidence?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Have to break my Lenten fast from this place to say that I’m definitely enjoy seeing that little negging bitch JimmyJames getting his comeuppance in this thread. Poor thing can’t handle what’s happened. It’s been delicious to read. 

Haven’t negged you bitch. Must have been one of your socks. 

I find it fascinating that most of our resident trolls have been in complete hibernation yet have suddenly awakened tonight upon news of the Mueller report being done yet which nobody knows the contents. Anybody got a Theory as to why that might be? Coincidence?

Most chose to wait till the investigation was over, which apparently everyone shoulda done.
Still think mueller may have an ace in the hole.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Y'all said let the investigation play out! Jesus titty fucking Christ. I've maintained from the beginning it was a loser for the Dems but you guys are so serious and lack any humor regarding the situation so I checked out. Now we have some level of finality (which seemingly doesn't make you happy) and the funny is back in full force.

My advice would be to always be distrustful of all politicians and view all of this as one big show and learn to laugh. This whole thing is hilarious if you'd just allow it be and also distracting from actual real criticism of Trump and his admin. 

Anyway I hope we can all get a beer sometime and laugh and laugh and laugh about this in the future.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Have to break my Lenten fast from this place to say that I’m definitely enjoy seeing that little negging bitch JimmyJames getting his comeuppance in this thread. Poor thing can’t handle what’s happened. It’s been delicious to read. 

You already broke it over on the UofH thread.. But I will forgive you over here too. There hasn't been a day like this in sports and politics in quite a while....:)

3 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Everything is being pushed down to the state courts. No chance at pardons, no lawsuits claiming double jeopard. 

It's amazing that the crowing Republicans haven't managed to put this possibility together yet.

Wait, no it's not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

No collusion! Nothingburger! Process crimes!!

Republicans rejoicing in that fact that they fully support the most corrupt and incompetent President in the history of the country who obstructs justice, lies pathalogically, embarrasses the country on the world stage on a daily basis, and surrounds himself with felons, but apparently (according to a report they haven’t seen) wasn’t directly caught colluding with a foreign enemy.  Selling out the country to own the libs, haha, take that! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Republicans rejoicing in that fact that they fully support the most corrupt and incompetent President in the history of the country who obstructs justice, lies pathalogically, embarrasses the country on the world stage on a daily basis, and surrounds himself with felons, but apparently (according to a report they haven’t seen) wasn’t directly caught colluding with a foreign enemy.  Selling out the country to own the libs, haha, take that! 

Your pussy is really sore tonight.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

He's no different than the others. Just more entertaining....by like infinity.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

You sound like a straight up normal American citizen! Trump gave you a bonus at your job? Damn no wonder you support that orange fuckhead! That’s fantastic!  That Obama was really evil though. He must have really fucked you over with your deductible and all. Good thing the republicans passed a law fixing that problem. That dead asshole McCain tried to sabatoge it but trump rode in on his horse and saved the motherfucking day! Repealed and replaced MOFO!  MAGAGAAGAGA!

Are you upset?  I think you're upset.

2 minutes ago, maninblack said:

In all honesty everyone in the world should fucking spit on McCain's grave. Absolute shit stain (in very real terms) of human being.

I wouldn't go that far but, McCain did throw up a big middle finger to Trump on his way to the grave.

Also, some folks forget that the Trump dossier,that started all this shit , was started by McCain. 

Just to be clear, no one actually knows what’s in the report, right? This peacocking by our resident trumpkins seems a little premature. It’s like celebrating a win at halftime because the game looks over. Why doesn’t everyone just wait to see what happens over the weekend? No one knows shit. 

• Like 2

Oh I will most certainly go that far. He was a fucking traitorous piece of shit to POWs, The prick protected all of his big banker friends his entire career. He was a champion of illegal and disastrous wars that have killed hundreds of thousands of people and cost insane amounts of money from future taxpayers that he profited off of. 

The world is a more beautiful place without John McCain.

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

Just to be clear, no one actually knows what’s in the report, right? This peacocking by our resident trumpkins seems a little premature. It’s like celebrating a win at halftime because the game looks over. Why doesn’t everyone just wait to see what happens over the weekend? No one knows shit. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

It's probably closer to the final seconds of the game, and we're all waiting while the last shot is in the air...but the ball looks well short right now based on no further indictments suggested.  

7 minutes ago, Ptown said:

If it had anything, it would of been leaked, not to influence elections, a year ago, months ago, or today. Let it go. There was a reason any person with a rational thought stopped posting on this thread a year ago. 

I’m just saying nothing has been reported yet. Is it looking more and more that trump is just a regular idiot rather than a traitorous one? Yeah. But I still want the final report. 

3 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Because Mueller is a life long Democrat you dumb ass...

Who hired a team of Hilary donors and a lead prosecutor at her 'victory' party.

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

There is no Hillary clone in 2020. That's the biggest problem for Donald Trump's re-election hopes.

Warren is close enough.  I won't stump for her though, you have to be careful what you wish for in the other party's primary.

Where are the pictures of Hillary voters crying? 

It's amusing that the deplorables are back celebrating an unpublished report that, at best, will report that the president's cronies are all criminals, but there isn't enough to go after a sitting president from a prosecutorial standpoint.

It's a good day to lap up the vomit and spike the ball. Be proud you noble supporters of the great Donald Trump!

"Oh, wait a minute! We never said we voted for him!"

Of course.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

It's amusing that the deplorables are back celebrating an unpublished report that, at best, will report that the president's cronies are all criminals, but there isn't enough to go after a sitting president from a prosecutorial standpoint.

It's a good day to lap up the vomit and spike the ball. Be proud you noble supporters of the great Donald Trump!

Of course.

Seriously. We have no clue what’s in it. “See! He isn’t a traitor” yeah, congrats. He isn’t supposed to be? 

14 minutes ago, Ptown said:

If it had anything, it would of been leaked, not to influence elections, a year ago, months ago, or today. Let it go. There was a reason any person with a rational thought stopped posting on this thread a year ago. 

Mueller's SCO office was was set up with SCIF level status.  So nothing got leaked.

There were rumors initial contents of the Mueller report were available to AG/DOJ  two weekends ago, then Trump had his epic twitter freakout last weekend, and now today he's subdued.

Why is he subdued tonight ?  I don't think it's because of evidence.  He knows what he's said and done for the world to see.  It's more likely due to someone he counted on being "loyal" to him isn't offering the protection he counted on.

All eyes on AG Barr.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Of course.