The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Perfect.  Lets sit here and do nothing.  Does that include you guys posting every single story that is out there by any lunatic that writes one about this?  

You have no idea what evidence is.  Your entire theory of everything is based 100% on what you read in the media.  You have a chance to actually read something that is evidence and you refuse.  But I am the troll.  Here is a hint, when mueller puts out his report he is not going to include a single reference to anyone in the media and their opinion on the matter.  But he will absolutely include include sworn testimony of the actual people being accused.

Think about what you typed above.  You engage me to expose me to new members and lurkers.  That is so fucking pathetic and sad I can not believe you even typed it.  I am sure all of the people that come here appreciate the fact that you think they are idiots that need you to tell them what is correct and incorrect.  

How about that Natailya lie you posted?  You going to prove it?

The man makes a good point.

There are a lot of people creating their own truth.  It's one thing to speculate; it's another to create truth out of thin info.  Then if new info comes out which conflicts with  the theory, reject those facts.  Folks, that's not the scientific method.

32 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

The man makes a good point.

There are a lot of people creating their own truth.  It's one thing to speculate; it's another to create truth out of thin info.  Then if new info comes out which conflicts with  the theory, reject those facts.  Folks, that's not the scientific method.

That is literally the Trump MO. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That fuzzfeed article mentions Wendy Siegelman, the journalist that mapped out the Rosneft deal. She was trying to map out Companies and shareholders with a last update in April. I guess this gives her all the pieces. https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/scl-companies-shareholders-e65a4f394158

Who is Jennifer, Rebekah's daughter?

Edited by burntorangebongos
Updated since this morning with this latest info

14 hours ago, sheeeit said:

I am not aware that Nataliya, Ike or the interpreter have ever been proven to be liars but I could be wrong. 

It's certainly been established that Ike told untruths under oath.  Now, I realize since these are all honest people - just trying to find homes for those poor orphaned baby Russians - that it was just a case of honest mistakes and misunderstandings.  But, I can see why those more cynical than your enlightened self might find those untruths to erode his credibility. 

18 hours ago, sheeeit said:

I am not aware that Nataliya, Ike or the interpreter have ever been proven to be liars but I could be wrong.  I don't think Goldstone was a proven liar unless you count the fact that he embellished the reason for the meeting to Jr in order to actually get a meeting.  A meeting that his one and only client at the time asked for him to set up personally, so he needed to come through.

Of course I do not think they would sit down and admit to illegal activity.  My guess would be they would simply refuse to testify.  I do not think the US senate can compel foreigners to testify in hearings.   Maybe they can.  I dont know.

But, again, it doesnt matter what anyone thinks it only matters what someone can prove.  Trying to get people to stick to a lie is really hard if everyone is in cahoots in the deal.  But certainly Ike and Goldstone and the interpreter had nothing to do with any of this.  many of them met each other for the first time that day.  I do not believe that someone would be able to get all of them to blatantly lie under oath and I do not think they could keep their story straight if they tried to lie.  

Your wrong. She has already been caught lying about a meeting with Simpson from Fusion GPS. She also is a lobbyist for the KGB. Sadly Trump kool-aid chuggers like yourself have more confidence in the integrity of the KGB these days than they do of the FBI and CIA. The Trump Republicans are a sad, sad group of people and will ultimately go down in the history books as traitors. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Your wrong. She has already been caught lying about a meeting with Simpson from Fusion GPS. She also is a lobbyist for the KGB. Sadly Trump kool-aid chuggers like yourself have more confidence in the integrity of the KGB these days than they do of the FBI and CIA. The Trump Republicans are a sad, sad group of people and will ultimately go down in the history books as traitors. 

how about a link?  especially that she is a lobbyist for the KGB.  it will be a neat trick since the kgb dissolved in 1991.  and i did not know that intelligence agencies had lobbyists.   

Something I found funny from the Goldstone transcript.

(About a meeting Trump had with Aras, Emin, Goldstone 6 weeks prior to running for president.)

And we went and had about 10 minutes with Mr. Trump.  Emin said hello, posed for a photograph.  Mr. Trump at the time was listening to very loud rap music when we walked in, because he knew I was in music said, look, I've been presented with a platinum disk for a song called, "Donald Trump," to which I - that's how remember the incident. I cautioned him that he should perhaps look at the words to the song before he enjoys it so much.

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

how about a link?  especially that she is a lobbyist for the KGB.  it will be a neat trick since the kgb dissolved in 1991.  and i did not know that intelligence agencies had lobbyists.   

She works with Rinat Akhmetshin. Feel free to read up on his past. And the KGB didn't dissolve, they just changed their name to the Federal Security Service. 

SVR- this is the Russians spies that work exclusively on foreign soil.  The Russian lawyer was likely in this outfit. Basically the Kremlin’s CIA.  Cozy Bear was SVR.

GRU- Russian Military intelligence.  Rinat has ties to them.  Fancy Bear is GRU 

FSB - Basically the KGB and they work on domestic and foreign soil. 

13 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

She works with Rinat Akhmetshin. Feel free to read up on his past. And the KGB didn't dissolve, they just changed their name to the Federal Security Service. 

So no link on her lying.  Solid proof there.  I think you mean the GRU or FSB and I am still curious how they use lobbyists.   

21 hours ago, sugar said:

America is a stupid country. One of the dumbest if not the dumbest. 

Everything we do as a nation is free flowing stupidity.

The United States is Catch 22 + Bonfire of the Vanities + Arrested Development.

OJ Simpson could be president. So could Arnold Schwarzenegger. So could Ronald Reagan. So could Donald Trump. So could Ryan Gosling.

That "Hey Girl" chick Ryan was talking to by text, no, she could never be president. Because she = "a female".

Your schtick is lame and you should stop. 

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Having to repost those links is further proof sheeeit doesn’t read sheeeit.  He just posts questions. 

Yes.  Weird that he  (claims/lies) that he read 100 pages of testimony 2 hours after it was released, but couldn’t spend 2 minutes reading a Times article or just googling it. Weird 

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Yes.  Weird that he  (claims/lies) that he read 100 pages of testimony 2 hours after it was released, but couldn’t spend 2 minutes reading a Times article or just googling it. Weird 

In fairness he probably read the Russian lawyers testimony months ago so he had his talking points ready to go. The rest was just a bunch of bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

In fairness he probably read the Russian lawyers testimony months ago so he had his talking points ready to go. The rest was just a bunch of bullshit. 

You mean the Senate testimony where she claimed she didn't have a relationship with the Russian government? Until emails between her and Russian government officials came out and she had to admit she lied in her Senate testimony? 

Sheeit must have missed that in his extensive research. 

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

You mean the Senate testimony where she claimed she didn't have a relationship with the Russian government? Until emails between her and Russian government officials came out and she had to admit she lied in her Senate testimony? 

I’ve pointed that out to him several times.  He just never replies. I imagine he will wait a few pages to reply and skip over it again.  And if someone asks, he will won’t another link.  

14 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I’ve pointed that out to him several times.  He just never replies. I imagine he will wait a few pages to reply and skip over it again.  And if someone asks, he will won’t another link.  

It's possible he's walking around with an undiagnosed case of selective amnesia. Seems to be a common ailment within Trump's base. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

55 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Having to repost those links is further proof sheeeit doesn’t read sheeeit.  He just posts questions. 

44 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

33 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

29 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

You guys are amazing.  You are all actually so stupid or lazy that you do not even know what you are talking about.  I am guessing that none of you actually read any of Nataliya's testimony.  I know reading is hard and understanding it is harder but you guys should give it a try.  

Here is the relevant passage from the NYT article:

"But newly released emails show that in at least one instance two years earlier, the lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, worked hand in glove with Russia’s chief legal office to thwart a Justice Department civil fraud case against a well-connected Russian firm."

For you uninformed (which is most of you) N was the lead attorney for a company called Prezevon that was sued by the US attorney's office for money laundering.  The US attorneys office requested information on Prezevon from their counter part in Russia (its a log name but we will call it the GPO).  When the GPO was asked by the US to provide information on Prezevon, the GPO contacted N to coordinate their response as she was the lead attorney for Prezevon.  Her only contact was as her capacity as the lawyer for Prezevon and all of the dealings with the GPO were in the Prezevon case.  This is absolutely common.  If IBM is being sued in Russia and Russia asks the Federal govt to give them info on IBM the first thing the Feds will do is call the US lawyers representing IBM in the case.

So, now you morons (who clearly have not read the testimony) say this is evidence N lied in her testimony.  Not only is it not a lie, she admitted it and talked about it in her testimony.  

First, she admits in her opening statement that she worked for the GPO early in her career:

"My name is Natalia Vladimirovna Veselnitskaya. I am a citizen of the Russian Federation. I am a lawyer and a managing partner at Kamerton Consulting, a law firm, and I am licensed to work as an attorney-at-law in the Russian Federation. I operate independently of any governmental bodies. In 1998, I graduated with honors from the Moscow State Legal Academy. Upon graduation, I started working at the Central Administration of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Moscow Region where I ended up being promoted to the position of the head of the department for control over legality of the legislation adopted by the legislative bodies of the Moscow Region (the Governor, Government and the Duma). I have been practicing as a private attorney since the spring of 2001. In 2003, I established a private law firm, Kamerton Consulting. I specialize in representing clients that are parties to civil (arbitration) and criminal cases primarily associated with economic disputes or violations."

Second, she fully admits she worked with the GPO in her formal capacity as a lawyer (Chaika is he head of the GPO):

"22. What is your relationship with Chaika, his office, and/or his representatives?

I have no relationship with Mr. Chaika, his representatives, and institutions, other than those related to my professional functions of a lawyer. As a lawyer of Denis Katsyv, since 2013 I have sent several appeals to the Russian Federation General Prosecutor's Office requesting documents within my legal powers, and also filed applications to verify the information about Mr. Browder’s activities in Russia that resulted in the wrongful seizure of my client's assets in the USA and Switzerland, received answers, analyzed them and addressed them anew, should I be refused answers or provision of documents – I appealed to the court. I was also invited several times to explain the contents of my applications for documents that I collected in the framework of my legal procedure. Similar work was done by me as a lawyer in the Investigative Department of the RF Ministry of Internal Affairs. Several times I was formally received by the Prosecutor General of Russia. I have interacted with the RF Prosecutor General several times in the capacity of a lawyer. For example, this summer, I was granted an audience with the RF Prosecutor General, Yu. Ya. Chaika, to deliver an official statement in connection with my defending an American citizen and a member of the US Jewish community who had been arrested in Moscow in the spring of this year for importing forbidden items. The young man was facing up to four years in prison. I accepted him as a client on his family’s request when I was still in New York. And despite the fact that the US Embassy refused to participate in the fate of the American citizen (I spoke with the US Consul in Moscow several times asking the embassy to submit a petition to the RF Prosecutor General’s Office which the embassy never bothered to do), thanks to the well-coordinated cooperation with US lawyers and experts, members of the Moscow and CHARLES E. GRASSLEY November 20, 2017 Page 23 of 52 US Jewish communities, once Mr. Chaika had heard out the arguments of the defense and instructed that they be verified, the case was closed; my client was ordered to pay a small court penalty and allowed to return home to his family. I have no right to identify the client but the case is well known to the US Embassy in Moscow."

So gee maybe once again you sheep were fooled by the media and NYT.  N never lied at all in her testimony and she actually admitted under oath the exact thing that you dorks said she lied about.

I have no idea how you will spin this one, but it would be nice if just once one of you had the balls to admit that you were either wrong or at least admit that you were relying on a news story that was wrong.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

You guys are amazing.  You are all actually so stupid or lazy that you do not even know what you are talking about.  I am guessing that none of you actually read any of Nataliya's testimony.  I know reading is hard and understanding it is harder but you guys should give it a try.  

"But newly released emails show that in at least one instance two years earlier, the lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, worked hand in glove with Russia’s chief legal office to thwart a Justice Department civil fraud case against a well-connected Russian firm."

For you uninformed (which is most of you) N was the lead attorney for a company called Prezevon that was sued by the US attorney's office for money laundering.  The US attorneys office requested information on Prezevon from their counter part in Russia (its a log name but we will call it the GPO).  When the GPO was asked by the US to provide information on Prezevon, the GPO contacted N to coordinate their response as she was the lead attorney for Prezevon.  Her only contact was as her capacity as the lawyer for Prezevon and all of the dealings with the GPO were in the Prezevon case.  This is absolutely common.  If IBM is being sued in Russia and Russia asks the Federal govt to give them info on IBM the first thing the Feds will do is call the US lawyers representing IBM in the case.

So, now you morons (who clearly have not read the testimony) say this is evidence N lied in her testimony.  Not only is it not a lie, she admitted it and talked about it in her testimony.  

First, she admits in her opening statement that she worked for the GPO early in her career:

"My name is Natalia Vladimirovna Veselnitskaya. I am a citizen of the Russian Federation. I am a lawyer and a managing partner at Kamerton Consulting, a law firm, and I am licensed to work as an attorney-at-law in the Russian Federation. I operate independently of any governmental bodies. In 1998, I graduated with honors from the Moscow State Legal Academy. Upon graduation, I started working at the Central Administration of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Moscow Region where I ended up being promoted to the position of the head of the department for control over legality of the legislation adopted by the legislative bodies of the Moscow Region (the Governor, Government and the Duma). I have been practicing as a private attorney since the spring of 2001. In 2003, I established a private law firm, Kamerton Consulting. I specialize in representing clients that are parties to civil (arbitration) and criminal cases primarily associated with economic disputes or violations."

Second, she fully admits she worked with the GPO in her formal capacity as a lawyer (Chaika is he head of the GPO):

"22. What is your relationship with Chaika, his office, and/or his representatives?

I have no relationship with Mr. Chaika, his representatives, and institutions, other than those related to my professional functions of a lawyer. As a lawyer of Denis Katsyv, since 2013 I have sent several appeals to the Russian Federation General Prosecutor's Office requesting documents within my legal powers, and also filed applications to verify the information about Mr. Browder’s activities in Russia that resulted in the wrongful seizure of my client's assets in the USA and Switzerland, received answers, analyzed them and addressed them anew, should I be refused answers or provision of documents – I appealed to the court. I was also invited several times to explain the contents of my applications for documents that I collected in the framework of my legal procedure. Similar work was done by me as a lawyer in the Investigative Department of the RF Ministry of Internal Affairs. Several times I was formally received by the Prosecutor General of Russia. I have interacted with the RF Prosecutor General several times in the capacity of a lawyer. For example, this summer, I was granted an audience with the RF Prosecutor General, Yu. Ya. Chaika, to deliver an official statement in connection with my defending an American citizen and a member of the US Jewish community who had been arrested in Moscow in the spring of this year for importing forbidden items. The young man was facing up to four years in prison. I accepted him as a client on his family’s request when I was still in New York. And despite the fact that the US Embassy refused to participate in the fate of the American citizen (I spoke with the US Consul in Moscow several times asking the embassy to submit a petition to the RF Prosecutor General’s Office which the embassy never bothered to do), thanks to the well-coordinated cooperation with US lawyers and experts, members of the Moscow and CHARLES E. GRASSLEY November 20, 2017 Page 23 of 52 US Jewish communities, once Mr. Chaika had heard out the arguments of the defense and instructed that they be verified, the case was closed; my client was ordered to pay a small court penalty and allowed to return home to his family. I have no right to identify the client but the case is well known to the US Embassy in Moscow."

So gee maybe once again you sheep were fooled by the media and NYT.  N never lied at all in her testimony and she actually admitted under oath the exact thing that you dorks said she lied about.

I have no idea how you will spin this one, but it would be nice if just once one of you had the balls to admit that you were either wrong or at least admit that you were relying on a news story that was wrong.

Why did Junior want to meet with her again?

19 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

So how do you square that testimony with this part of an interview from Natalia that came out after the testimony. "“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

In her own words, so you don't claim fake news: 

4 hours ago, sheeeit said:

So no link on her lying.  Solid proof there.  I think you mean the GRU or FSB and I am still curious how they use lobbyists.   

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tower-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-exposed-in-swiss-corruption-case

Trump Tower Russian Lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, Exposed in Swiss Corruption Case

Natalia Veselnitskaya, who organized the notorious Trump Tower meeting, has been named in an explosive Swiss court case about bribery, corruption, and double-agents.

Bribery, corruption and double-agents probably involves a white lie or two. 

42 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Why do you keep calling her Nataliya instead of Natalia?

I'd noticed that too. It's a curious point.

He also indicated in a post buzzfeed was an obscure personal blog no one had ever heard of. I attributed that to him not paying attention and being a dumbass, but it's also something that someone foreign would do. 

Something to watch.  

Edited by Pods

32 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s going to be so great when we find out the informant in the campaign was Jeff Sessions.

I hadn't thought about that.  I always figured Trump, Kellyanne and other misc staff were good for leaks but Sessions would make sense since he's the brightest bulb in the lot.  Bright enough to recuse himself.  

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Because that's the way they spell it back home.

He also misspells Prevezon by switching the v with the z on the reg, which leads me to believe he's most likely not a Russian. That said Nataliya is apparently the Ukranian spelling for Natalia.

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

He also misspells Prevezon by switching the v with the z on the reg, which leads me to believe he's most likely not a Russian. That said Nataliya is apparently the Ukranian spelling for Natalia.

It's entirely possible he's just an idiot. 

81eF2oF2PaL._SL1425_.jpg