The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, sugar said:

I'd love to see Hannity defend this shit. Mr fucking 911 hero great american iraq war monger himself. He's in bed with a guy who accepts bribes from Saudi Arabia and takes orders from North Korea.

I’d call his goddamned show, except he has a “blocked” number.  Pussy.  

Is Trump an American? Seems like his daddy is a Russian. And a North Korean. And a Chinaman. And a Saudi prince. Lol, show us your birth certificate, Donald. 

You're a commie islamofascist foreign collaborator!

What were the conservatives saying about Obama!!??? Lol. Ultra karma.

Erik Prince fucked his kids nanny while his wife was dying from cancer and founded the most murderous private organization in history while making billions. Mostly off wars that did America no good whatsoever. 

And he wholeheartedly supports trump. 

You trump supporters are just scum. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sugar said:

It's like the perfect set up to annihilate the GOP forever. Even the NRA is on the hook.

Maybe this is some kind of 888D Obama chess.

If I could give mr Heston and Wayne lapier a smooth fucking over this would be it. I’d be glad to see both of them voiding their bowels with Drumpf at the neck of a noose.  A rope did you in. Despite your guns. Wah.  

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Actually, that might be Donald's best defense. Go all Enron from smartest guy in the room to kindly old demented dotard who just signs things his lawyers tell him to.

"Hell, I don't even know my wife's name."

Trump’s best defense now is that this is all confusing and doesn’t mean that he collided with Putin. And it will work because the people are really stupid. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Erik Prince fucked his kids nanny while his wife was dying from cancer and founded the most murderous private organization in history while making billions. Mostly off wars that did America no good whatsoever. 

Actually worse than no good. Blood, sweat, tears, and money flushed down the drain to make everything shittier except for himself and those we are complicit in lifting to be the cream of the crop. We reward it. We should stop doing that. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Trump’s best defense now is that this is all confusing and doesn’t mean that he collided with Putin. And it will work because the people are really stupid. 

Trumpkins are really stupid. Not Mueller and the coming prosecutors and judges. He’s fucked. 

52 minutes ago, Pods said:

The GOP led House Intelligence Committee not only does not care if he committed perjury, they encourage it.   Not sure if the Senate ever spoke with him.  If they did, he might be in deep shit.   Either way, there will be an obstruction charge to wade through for him.     He thought he had found the Golden Government Tit when he helped Trump get elected.  

Now, not so much.

I think what this shows is all politicians at this level are on the take. Clinton through her foundation and Trump through his real estate holdings/pocket lawyers. 

This isn’t a D vs R thing. Both parties are and have been for sale. 

Put term limits on Congress, make lobbyists disclose all interactions with public figures, get rid of super pacs etc etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

I think what this shows is all politicians at this level are on the take. Clinton through her foundation and Trump through his real estate holdings/pocket lawyers. 

Put term limits on Congress, make lobbyists disclose all interactions with public figures, get rid of super pacs etc etc

There's a fair amount of truth to this, I believe. Trumpco is just so ham-handed about it. Most of the pols have some degree of shame about it. Trumpco calls it Tuesday. 

Also, I didn't meant to subscribe to the part about the Clinton Foundation, although it is Exhibit A of a thinly veiled, legal influence peddling operation.

Edited by TwiceHorn

8 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

vkissgif3-1.gif

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

There's a fair amount of truth to this, I believe. Trumpco is just so ham-handed about it. Most of the pols have some degree of shame about it. Trumpco calls it Tuesday. 

There is no fucking truth to it... if so, please show your work.  The Clinton Foundation was an ACTUAL CHARITY THAT DID SHIT.  You know like help solve the AIDS epidemic in Africa.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't know, it doesn't seem fair to simply assume the Democrats are just as bad as the Trump arm of the GOP. If we can say that the portion of the GOP that isn't in bed with Trump is less corrupt than the portion that is, then we can also say that the Democrats are also less corrupt than the Trump GOP.

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There is no fucking truth to it... if so, please show your work.  The Clinton Foundation was an ACTUAL CHARITY THAT DID SHIT.  You know like help solve the AIDS epidemic in Africa.  

This. The source for accusations of nefarious activities on the part of the Clinton Foundation is the Trump Campaign. It's bullshit. Bill and Hillary and the Foundation all release their tax info. There is no "both sides" here. 

• Like 1

Imagine how much folks will freak out when they find out FBI spoke to a dozen or so people that knew Clinton during her campaign—and not merely to detect and prevent infiltration of the campaign by a foreign govt, but to collect evidence for potential criminal charges against her

-pwnallthethings

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I just meant politicians are corrupt as fuck and will take money from anywhere they can get it,legal or otherwise. 

If you don't understand that, I pity you. 

Cynicism always feels intellectually sound, and the absence of cynicism often seems like naivety to the cynical. There are times, though, when cynicism is the intellectually weak position.

If you don't understand how glaringly obvious that Trump is driving us straight into banana republic territory (and, in fact, we'd have to already *be* a banana republic for your assertion to hold), then it is I that pity you.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Cynicism always feels intellectually sound, and the absence of cynicism often seems like naivety to the cynical. There are times, though, when cynicism is the intellectually weak position.

If you don't understand how glaringly obvious that Trump is driving us straight into banana republic territory (and, in fact, we'd have to already *be* a banana republic for your assertion to hold), then it is I that pity you.

Being cynical about American politicians =/= giving Trump a pass in any way shape or form.  Trump is a cautionary tale.  ATT and Novartis didn't approach Cohen to purchase influence or access because of anything peculiar to Trump, it's because that is SOP.

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

Really?  So the Clinton's tax returns which didn't show anything like "on the take" are false?

Enough with the equivocation.  Trump is a WHOLE different level of crook than any President we've had.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I just meant politicians are corrupt as fuck and will take money from anywhere they can get it,legal or otherwise. 

Fuck that.  Not all politicians are the same and you know it.  Cut it out, you are WAY better than this.

57 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Sure, Jeffrey Dahmer is bad, but all people are sinners, so.....

27 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Being cynical about American politicians =/= giving Trump a pass in any way shape or form.  Trump is a cautionary tale.  ATT and Novartis didn't approach Cohen to purchase influence or access because of anything peculiar to Trump, it's because that is SOP.

Dude no it’s not. This level of corruption is unprecedented. Just stop