The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Amobie said:

So no long catting..

Reveal hidden contents

Summary:

Once you understand that this all started with a call from Australian diplomats, this all makes sense.

See, because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.  So Trump is innocent, and Deep State!

zzr0aiqj.jpg?w=648

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Summary:

Once you understand that this all started with a call from Australian diplomats, this all makes sense.

See, because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.  So Trump is innocent, and Deep State!

Inconceivable!

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

LOL at thinking anyone will ever take anything Devin Nunes does seriously again.  Dude is a pariah even within his own party.

The fucktard you're quoting obviously thinks Nines is doing a bangup job cleaning up DC.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

If you don't think this ends in something that approaches civil war, you're not thinking hard enough.  I don't know that it's an outcome which should be overly weighted in the calculus, either.  The other option might just come down to authoritarianism, and that's worse.

The batteries in those Rascal scooters don't exactly last all day, so their mobility will be hampered.

Plus, we lived through 8 years of Barrack Hussein Obama stealing our guns and converting our children into atheist Muslims who flocked to Chicago to organize communities, and they didn't do jack shit.  

They aren't going to have their jimmies too rustled if a draft-dodging serial adulterer from New York City who used to count the Clintons as close friends of his is exposed for who he really is (something many of them have an idea of in the back of their minds).  2016 was as much about defeating Hillary Clinton as anything else.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

The batteries in those Rascal scooters don't exactly last all day, so their mobility will be hampered.

Plus, we lived through 8 years of Barrack Hussein Obama stealing our guns and converting our children into atheist Muslims who flocked to Chicago to organize communities, and they didn't do jack shit.  

They aren't going to have their jimmies too rustled if a draft-dodging serial adulterer from New York City who used to count the Clintons as close friends of his is exposed for who he really is (something many of them have an idea of in the back of their minds).  2016 was as much about defeating Hillary Clinton as anything else.

They’re aggies, all of them.  Straight huff and puff bitches just like Trump.  It’s all just a game to them in the end so who cares if they lose?  They’re used to losing.

I’m kinda done with Trump-Russia.  Most the facts are out there. Mueller is going to crucify these people slowly over time.  They could have come clean and asked forgiveness but no, this is the business they’ve chosen.  Death by 1000 cuts it is.  Fuck ‘em. 

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They’re aggies, all of them.  Straight huff and puff bitches just like Trump.  It’s all just a game to them in the end so who cares if they lose?  They’re used to losing.

Hillary lost, so therefore they consider it a victory they can plaster on Pyle Field.

1 hour ago, sugar said:

And it must be done on departmental auto pilot, because they will fire individuals. 911 took us down, now 911 lifts us up.

The FBI is "the resistance".

1 hour ago, sugar said:

If a coup, a justified one.

The FBI unjustifiably blocked Hillary. They owe America a reset.

That you Purgatory?

Special Counsel has delivered an unredacted scope memo to the judge in the manafort case.  I would think that how the judge rules on what is allowable in that case is going to either really ignite this thing or cut things down quite a bit.  Probably not much space in between those two options.  

55 minutes ago, Amobie said:

So no long catting..

Reveal hidden contents

All of this would kinda make sense if you operated on the premise that 1) political campaigns are above the law. 2) the FBI didn't have credible evidence that multiple people within the campaign were breaking the law. 

As to 1) no reasonable person would think that. As to 2) the multiple indictments and guilty pleas prove that to be the case. 

What is it that you think the FBI does? I'll give you a hint, what does the "I" in "FBI" stand for? 

5 hours ago, Amobie said:

Rudy is loose with his language full of shit. The only thing they told him is "they have to follow the Justice Department rules".

Mueller doesn't have the authority to charge Trump. He would refer it to Rosenstein for the Acting AG to bring charges. 

Those are the rules. That's all they've confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

All of this would kinda make sense if you operated on the premise that 1) political campaigns are above the law. 2) the FBI didn't have credible evidence that multiple people within the campaign were breaking the law. 

As to 1) no reasonable person would think that. As to 2) the multiple indictments and guilty pleas prove that to be the case. 

What is it that you think the FBI does? I'll give you a hint, what does the "I" in "FBI" stand for? 

If these tweets are in line with her previous theory, it was based on the theory that a "source" needs to be a "mole" from the start, which is absurd.  It is likely that Papadopoulus was a source, but he wasn't a mole.  Certainly there are people currently providing evidence who were sincere in joining the Trump campaign. 

1 hour ago, Amobie said:

That investigation is only now starting thanks to the work of Nunes..  What if the name of the intelligence asset the FBI planted into the Trump campaign turns out to be the reason for the FISA warrant?

Wow. I recommend not commenting anymore since you are obviously a dumb, simple trumpkin 

Trump was right when he said he could murder a guy on 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters.   They'd be calling for an investigation of the cops who dared to bother a presidential candidate over a murder rap.   Worse than Watergate! 

1 hour ago, Amos Moses said:

C'mon, man.  That's up there with the free flowing stupidity on this page.

America is a stupid country. One of the dumbest if not the dumbest. 

Everything we do as a nation is free flowing stupidity.

The United States is Catch 22 + Bonfire of the Vanities + Arrested Development.

OJ Simpson could be president. So could Arnold Schwarzenegger. So could Ronald Reagan. So could Donald Trump. So could Ryan Gosling.

That "Hey Girl" chick Ryan was talking to by text, no, she could never be president. Because she = "a female".

1 minute ago, Amobie said:

So believing the Russian narrative is a political stance based on belief and not facts?

Yes DSA. You have believed and promoted the Russian narrative on everything for years. Yours is a system based on belief and not facts. 

Both my beliefs and the facts say you are a chronic liar and shill for the Ruskies.

2 minutes ago, Amobie said:

So it wasn't the dossier? 

No, it wasn't just the dossier.  There were so many sketchy acts by the candidate and the election staff going back years that I'm shocked more of them weren't under investigation prior to joining the campaign.  The dossier just put a lot of the pieces together with foreign intelligence.  

12 minutes ago, Amobie said:

It's amusing that I'm like the 4th different person being accused of being DSA.

Bullshit deflection. Almost every accusation is at you. 

DSA is also a tool that used sock accounts. You probably have several here as well. 

Edited by Pods

1 minute ago, Pods said:

Bullshit deflection. Almost every accusation is at you.

And almost all of those are coming from you.  What would someone who isn't DSA say?  I'll choose that option.. 

Oh wait!  Ignore.

Anyway - spygate freakout is the groundwork for firing Mueller and Rosenstein. You can see that this and the "No Indictment!" pronouncement was a plan. Impart overreach everywhere, find a miniscule platform to claim unconscionable victimization, fire everybody. Sarah Sanders will call on friendly questioners who will inject the "will you rightfully fire them?" softballs into press briefings. Hannity et al at Fox will follow suit.

This is mafia defense lawyer 101. Put the justice department on trial. The gotcha of the New York AG and the Libby pardon are all messages. Good guys get exposed, bad guys get protection.

These people hired a spy firm to denounce Obama administration officials who might bite back regarding the Iranian deal. They fucking hired Russia to steal an election.

Shame on Guiliani. He's a full fledged dark side criminal now. He's a traitor to his country and his profession.

Just now, Amobie said:

And almost all of those are coming from you.  What would someone who isn't DSA say?  I'll choose that option.. 

Oh wait!  Ignore.

You lie in personal messages claiming you are a liberal and try to claim to me you have inside information your cousin works with Michael Cohen, so that I will vouch for you on the Cohen thread.

Why would anyone believe anything you say in public?

Edited by Pods

Flynn being under surveillance isn't a black mark against Comey.  The US knew he had gone off the reservation.  Obama told Trump not to hire him.  Manafort has been involved in too much shady shit to list.  When you surround yourself with criminals and crazy people, it shouldn't come as a surprise when they draw the attention of law enforcement.