Ohio State v Penn State. 6:30 pm. ABC

Parliament

14 hours ago, Parliament said:

Say something nice...

Penn State's stadium is bizarrely crappy.  East and West stands are erector sets, with a low bid luxury boxes on one side and a cheap pressbox on the other.  

The major renovations are in the end zones. Huge expansions in the two worst areas to expand on a stadium.  

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Franklin's star is fading as well.  

Losing to Indiana will do that. Tough when you win 11 games in 3 of 4 years but you’re consistently the 2nd best team in the division. 

What coach out there is going to suddenly be able to make you better than Ohio state? 

Edited by heso

20 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Looks like 1,000 people in the stands.  

But they're getting their asses kicked and it's probably below freezing.  

Think it was about 1,500. No public tickets. Just family of players and staff. 

57 minutes ago, heso said:

Inaccurate. 

34 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

The list is small from my experience, and that included her friends. Of course, I don't visit Penn State boards, so who knows, 

Spider is more correct than not. 

Remember please, many Nitters drive around with the We Are, Because He Was sticker/magnets on their cars.

It’s a cult, the GodPaCult, and those bastards love their memberships. I had a neighbor who once said, “Jerry quit coaching football to help kids”.

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Spider is more correct than not. 

Remember please, many Nitters drive around with the We Are, Because He Was sticker/magnets on their cars.

It’s a cult, the GodPaCult, and those bastards love their memberships. I had a neighbor who once said, “Jerry quit coaching football to help kids”.

This just makes me ragey. Such pieces of crap, and the cult is like "all is well, nothing happened. It's just a conspiracy and smear campaign ", 

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

As a fan base they are awful people. In the 80s I would have rooted for Soviet Russia against them.

Being that close to those idiots is like having Art Briles part of ours. Baylor and PSU fans just need to set themselves on fire and be done with it. Although I do like PSU's unis, just can't stand their idiot fan base. 

Off topic, but PSU and Pitt both have great jerseys. 

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Penn State's stadium is bizarrely crappy.  East and West stands are erector sets, with a low bid luxury boxes on one side and a cheap pressbox on the other.  

The major renovations are in the end zones. Huge expansions in the two worst areas to expand on a stadium.  

True.  Beaver Stadium has the most unfinished-looking exterior I have ever seen at a major pro or college stadium.  When I first saw it in person in 2001, I couldn't believe that from the outside it was just a bunch of steel beams and the back side of the concrete seating rows. I think they've added some glass since then, but still.

7 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

True.  Beaver Stadium has the most unfinished-looking exterior I have ever seen at a major pro or college stadium.  When I first saw it in person in 2001, I couldn't believe that from the outside it was just a bunch of steel beams and the back side of the concrete seating rows. I think they've added some glass since then, but still.

I take it you were visiting Hingle McCringleberry.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

image.thumb.png.e87fa05b11762ca11e6adff2ea234710.png 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

When they expanded the stadium they didn't expand the concourse between the upper and lower levels. So there's this huge gulf of empty space between the concourse and the erector set exterior while fans struggle to squeeze through crowded lines at the vending stand to get to/from the restroom and vice versa. And they have FOUR gates to enter and exit the stadium! What a clusterfuck after the game. 

The traffic and parking sucks too. It's the least user-friendly stadium I've ever been to. 

• Hook 'Em 1