In Quebec, Man In Medieval Clothing Stabs Multiple People

Doc Reeves

Meanwhile, in Canada....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/01/man-in-medieval-clothing-leaves-multiple-victims-in-quebec-city-stabbing-attack

Man in medieval clothing leaves 'multiple victims' in Quebec City stabbing attack

Police have made an arrest following Halloween attack near the provincial legislature

Police tape

The Associated Press
Sun 1 Nov 2020 01.49 EDT

•  
  •  
  •  

Quebec City police have made an arrest after “multiple victims” were hurt in an attack by a man dressed in medieval clothing and armed with a bladed weapon.

Police said late on Saturday that the attacks happened near the provincial legislature on Halloween. Police asked those in the area to stay indoors, and later tweeted that a man had been arrested.

Police said that five people had been taken to hospital, but the severity of their injuries or a possible motive for the attacks is not known.

Edited by Doc Reeves

Surprising he wasn’t shot during the arrest...oh, wait...Canada. 

in all seriousness I am kinda curious to what the bladed weapon actually was. My first thought was sword but if he went for something like a pole ax it would up the weird shitometer a point or two

in all seriousness I am kinda curious to what the bladed weapon actually was. My first thought was sword but if he went for something like a pole ax it would up the weird shitometer a point or two

They should have and I wish they would have. The planet would be better off without the POS on it in any capacity.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, drt said:

If your interested re going through kill somebody with a medieval weapon, it's gonna have to be a Morningstar

• Like 1