Tommy Tuberville: Goober, Asshole, or Just from Arkansas

956 Worldwide

This dolt will need a thread. Seems like he wants to work with his partner (fellow Heart of Dixie brain genius Mo Brooks) in the “other branch of government” to challenge the electoral college results, potentially delaying Biden’s officially official victory by TWO WHOLE HOURS. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/530692-tuberville-suggests-hell-back-brooks-effort-on-electoral-college

God, fuck my state for voting for this jugeared know nothing shitdick pigfucking asshole Barner.

All that and he’s a shitty football coach and a gotdamn crook.

I anxiously await his eventual criminal conviction for something stupid involving lobbyists and a Ponzi scheme in 6-7 years.

Welcome to the Tommy Tater Town and Mo Kartoon Kongress Kavalcade.  Brooks is an accomplished buffoon but Tubs is learning fast.  Perhaps Doug Jones will end up AG and balance things somewhat.  Allons, Alabamians!  Gird yer loins and prepare for the long haul.  We can do this.

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

God, fuck my state for voting for this jugeared know nothing shitdick pigfucking asshole Barner.

All that and he’s a shitty football coach and a gotdamn crook.

I anxiously await his eventual criminal conviction for something stupid involving lobbyists and a Ponzi scheme in 6-7 years.

or an affair in office.  

Inasmuch as he's from my Mom's home town, I'd appreciate y'all laying off the Arkansas slander.  Plenty of dipshits from smaller Texas towns too.

Not a defense of Tuberville.

I'd kind of expect a fairly high-level, even if losing, D1 HFC to be smarter than he appears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'd kind of expect a fairly high-level, even if losing, D1 HFC to be smarter than he appears.

He's smart enough to get what he wants. There are probably a dozen states where he could win plenty of votes with his "herpty-derp, Murica" mannerisms, but only one of them had a D opponent who had squeaked in on a once-a-generation Republican fumble. He'll probably have a smooth couple of years doing whatever he thinks Trump would want him to do. After that, who knows. I expect the local lawyerdoodles with political ambitions will be the ones to tattle on Tommy, for coming in and taking "their" seat.

Luckily we've still got one adult senator, for now.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Especially since he needs to keep Mitch happy if he wants a decent committee or three.  He’s making Trump happy for a few weeks at the cost of pissing off Mitch for years.  

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Inasmuch as he's from my Mom's home town, I'd appreciate y'all laying off the Arkansas slander.  Plenty of dipshits from smaller Texas towns too.

There are two types of dumb in the world:

1. The processor and memory is all there, but no one has installed the right software for the job you’re trying to do.

2. Processing speed and capability just can’t handle the needed upgrades. 

TT as a decent HFC is clearly in the first category but he’s not going to install all the needed updates and programming because his voters are all category 2 and will punish him for it.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

He's smart enough to get what he wants. There are probably a dozen states where he could win plenty of votes with his "herpty-derp, Murica" mannerisms, but only one of them had a D opponent who had squeaked in on a once-a-generation Republican fumble. He'll probably have a smooth couple of years doing whatever he thinks Trump would want him to do. After that, who knows. I expect the local lawyerdoodles with political ambitions will be the ones to tattle on Tommy, for coming in and taking "their" seat.

Luckily we've still got one adult senator, for now.

It's Tommy fucking Tuberville.  He will stay in this job for 9 years, ditching halfway through his 2nd term in 2029 for a farewell college football job at East Indiana Buttfuck State University at the ripe age of 75. 

Yeah. I got family from Camden and all over that whole area. Waldo, Stephens, Stamps, Magnolia...

Not much different than most of the small towns in the USA that I have visited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 3 years later...