Formula 1 2021

wood

So I’m fairly new to the F1 and this may be a dumb question but does this mean no points for Verstappen? Unless he keeps fastest lap?

No points at all. Fastest lap is for top 10 only.

Hamilton with a slow pit stop gets lucky as hell with Max retiring. Unreal race.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Fucking sucks for Max. Lewis has been unbelievably lucky this year between the Russell/Bottas crash at Imola and now this. Lewis could easily be down by 25 in WDC, instead he’ll be up by almost 20. 

Well, nevermind. I guess RB is the big winner form this race. They just put a lot of space between them and Mercedes. 

I really hope Max and Sergio can continue the fight. 

All any of us have wanted is more competition. It was boring as fuck watching Hamilton, in one of the greatest cars ever, constantly win. Yes, the other teams have been morons through much of this stretch but, the Mercedes was too powerful.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I really hope Max and Sergio can continue the fight. 

All any of us have wanted is more competition. It was boring as fuck watching Hamilton, in one of the greatest cars ever, constantly win. Yes, the other teams have been morons through much of this stretch but, the Mercedes was too powerful.

Interesting tidbit I heard post race, maybe they talked about it before. Apparently they painted some white lines on the track after Qualifying, and it got on the red Bull tires that were designated to start the race. The appealed and were granted the ability to start on brand new reds instead of the tires from Q2. (Instant advantage over Hamilton)

• Like 1