Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don't think I have ever told my Blake Brock story. Fun times. Margarita machine...a cat named Canasta...a python named Caesar and a fucked up apartment complex which led to a giant boulder being thrown into a hot tub. 

Sounds Like an episode of Jerry....

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

Edited by Harvdog

M

Just now, RollLeft said:

Um...go on

Just now, Beer Drinker said:

A cat and a python... go on.

My friend was a walk on at the time. For UT. He had a white cat named Canasta and a python named Caesar. He threw a big party after the ATM/UT football game. At his apartment complex. You can't make this shit up. They had this margarita machine (ever clear only in it). So Blake is making all the margaritas for everyone. My friend also invited all of the ATM football team over as well. They thought it would be awesome to chain the doors of the apartment complex and charge people entry (while I respect people trying to be enterprising this is a bad idea) as people who lived there were understandably pissed off. People going crazy. Python gets out of her said cage. Should I go on?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:
49 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:
This is a joke right? Surly style?

nope being overweight is a prime cause of d2. i gots it. i have gone from 320 to 238 in the last year and gotten off my d meds. lose weight.

Well fuck. Good for you. My ex was an Anesthesiologist at a level 1 trama center. I say that because she saw a lot of trauma and I noticed the only thing that scared the shit out of her was diabetes. Her brother died from it at only 52 yo. This was a woman, to put in perspective, with larger boobs, a smaller waist and tighter ass than Nicole 44. I realized how pervasive this disease is watching her fear. 

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don't think I have ever told my Blake Brock story. Fun times. Margarita machine...a cat named Canasta...a python named Caesar and a fucked up apartment complex which led to a giant boulder being thrown into a hot tub. 

My Brock story is not near as good as yours but pretty interesting. I struck him out multiple times in a baseball game and he sacked me multiple times in a football game within the same year in high school. Heights can still suck it!

Edited by CowtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
30 minutes ago, Machinator said:
Burton:
Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

I am told that Alabama tight end coach Jeff Banks remains an option for a similar role at Texas.
Banks is considered one of the Tide’s best recruiters, and has also spent time at Texas A&M.

Somebody call the yellow rose to see if they're hiring.

I think times are tough at the Yellow Rose, heard their biggest patron just lost his job

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I have a hard time seeing UT admin sign off on Pruitt, but it would at least explain the delay on the DC hiring...

We would have to be damned confident that he was not directly involved in whatever shady shit took place. Lack of oversight I think we would swallow, considering Pruitt's god tier status as a DC and recruiter..  plus with his failing so miserably at Fake-UT he probably sticks here for quite some time at DC. That might make the risk more worthwhile. Not something I expect to happen from his side or ours but holy fuck he is an A+++ hire. 

27 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

This and the fact that his girl made drastic changes to her social media including following Sark.. Also we have heard no other names for TE since the start

Realistically this is just a "If the new Bama OC is fucking stupid enough to not want Banks, we will hire him" situation but I really can't see Saban allowing whoever comes in to kick their best offensive recruiter to the curb. Luckily at the TE role, and with Giddeon on staff able to do ST, we can afford to wait it out. 

4 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

Well fuck. Good for you. My ex was an Anesthesiologist at a level 1 trama center. I say that because she saw a lot of trauma and I noticed the only thing that scared the shit out of her was diabetes. Her brother died from it at only 52 yo. This was a woman, to put in perspective, with larger boobs, a smaller waist and tighter ass than Nicole 44. I realized how pervasive this disease is watching her fear. 

I don't recall seeing a picture of Nicole 44's ass for comparison. Need examples please.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

M

My friend was a walk on at the time. For UT. He had a white cat named Canasta and a python named Caesar. He threw a big party after the ATM/UT football game. At his apartment complex. You can't make this shit up. They had this margarita machine (ever clear only in it). So Blake is making all the margaritas for everyone. My friend also invited all of the ATM football team over as well. They thought it would be awesome to chain the doors of the apartment complex and charge people entry (while I respect people trying to be enterprising this is a bad idea) as people who lived there were understandably pissed off. People going crazy. Python gets out of her said cage. Should I go on?

I mean who's python does get out of their cage? I let mine out daily

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

My Brock story is not near as good as yours but pretty interesting. I struck him out multiple times in a baseball game and he sacked me multiple times in a football game within the same year in high school. Heights can still suck it!

It gets better. Trust me. So there is this boulder-feature giant ass rock. ATM players think along with a few other drunk UT players to pick this giant rock feature up and chuck it straight down into the apartment complex hot tub. Success. It went right into said hottub. This is also while several pissed off people are still trying to get into the apartment complex that has been chained. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Pics, can’t tell a good story with out the pics. She’s an ex, you got them, pics or it didn’t happen!
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

M

disappointed bummer GIF

So the cops eventually show up. Everyone hiding and ducking into people's apartments. Blake is running around bc no one can find Canasta. Where is the white cat? This beautiful white cat? Where is that cat? so a few people go back into the room where Caesar is. Realize Caesar is not supposed to be out of her enclosure. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

So the cops eventually show up. Everyone hiding and ducking into people's apartments. Blake is running around bc no one can find Canasta. Where is the white cat? This beautiful white cat? Where is that cat? so a few people go back into the room where Caesar is. Realize Caesar is not supposed to be out of his enclosure. 

The snek ate the pussy, right?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

So the cops eventually show up. Everyone hiding and ducking into people's apartments. Blake is running around bc no one can find Canasta. Where is the white cat? This beautiful white cat? Where is that cat? so a few people go back into the room where Caesar is. Realize Caesar is not supposed to be out of his enclosure. 

Python got some pussy huh?