Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

19 minutes ago, Kurt Bowels said:

only half the world likes large boobs, they are just the obnoxious half. The other half likes perky, smaller cups. They're actually much easier to play with than D cups, which get in the way, and they won't be sagging as much with age. Also, many times big tits comes with a price: dumb, self serving, drama queen, gold digger, you name it.

Smaller cups make exercise easier, which usually means healthier, toned, in-shape.

What about the known correlation between floppy boobs and large mouth vaginas?

Edited by brown water
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to discuss the assistant coaching hires, but I was intrigued that West Virginia finished fourth in the country in Defense yards allowed per game. I looked at their defensive staff and didn't see they even had a designated DC.  I read Neal Brown divided responsibilities between front end and back end coaches. Anyone know how that works?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Knewk210 said:

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to discuss the assistant coaching hires, but I was intrigued that West Virginia finished fourth in the country in Defense yards allowed per game. I looked at their defensive staff and didn't see they even had a designated DC.  I read Neal Brown divided responsibilities between front end and back end coaches. Anyone know how that works?

should ask South Austin’s mom. Amirite?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I have a few buddies that work at/live with people who work at Bama. When Sarkisian was announced, I spoke to them for more data on some of the assistants rumored to be coming to Texas with him. One of them is Banks, the TE coach and ST coordinator. They said the dude's the balls on the coaching and recruiting end and otherwise a complete mess with an appetite for personal calamity. He moved to Bama from College Station in the middle of a divorce and left a bunch of kids behind.

Within weeks, a stripper showed up and moved in, with kids of her own, and a fucking pet monkey. While living with him, she's continued to work in and around Birmingham and Tuscaloosa as a stripper+. Her insta handle is poleassassin_, which I posted and Surly of course verified, and we've been off and running ever since. If the dude somehow winds up coming here, I'll get more of the stories about this guy and his circus, because apparently they're nuts and a source of entertainment inside the Bama regime. That's all no bullshit.

Another thing that you guys will probably find absurd/amusing and ties in to another favorite Surly sideshow: While this fucknut was at ATM, he drunk texted, allegedly including personal nudes, to 6Figs on accident instead of to one of the women he was fucking with a similar first name.

Ol'6figgy allegedly tried to hang that over this dude's head for recruiting access/info at one point, to no avail. He'd already apparently entered his own personal tumbledown with his wife and no fucks were given about what some recruiting dipshit might post or say about him, and apparently the dude's quite confident in the dick pics he sent being up to public snuff. Allegedly. That isn't from Bama folks.

hahahahahahahaha

Siri probably thought he said Pool Assassin, which was Hamm’s nickname in the pool cleaning biz, where he was the best btw.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

This doesn't entirely answer your question, but Brown only did that because they had to fire their DC right before the season started because he said some racist shit at a team meeting. Guess it worked out for them in the end. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dijon Robinson said:

This doesn't entirely answer your question, but Brown only did that because they had to fire their DC right before the season started because he said some racist shit at a team meeting. Guess it worked out for them in the end. 

So maybe we don' t need a DC with the correct assistant's?

3 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

Patterson does something similar. The WVU defense is also somewhat inflated by the Stills brothers wreaking havoc every game. Fields was also a nice pickup for them at LB.  They also gave up 42 to ISU, 34 to Tech and didn’t have to play OU this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Just trying to get a “feel” of what constitutes beautiful. On a scale of 1-10, (we are not talking about what she looks like now), but what is the consensus:

066B89E2-9B10-4591-A7A5-F3FE47F0AE5E.gif

She’s beautiful. In the wild a 9.5. On the internet she’s an 8. Either way elite.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Dijon Robinson said:

So if we could hire Jeremy Pruitt and catch him on tape saying racist shit then Sark fires him before the season begins.  Then Sark has the assistants coach the positions without a DC we finish as fourth best defense in the country.  I think you are on to something here.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Burton:

Hide contents

I am told that Alabama tight end coach Jeff Banks remains an option for a similar role at Texas.

Banks is considered one of the Tide’s best recruiters, and has also spent time at Texas A&M.

This and the fact that his girl made drastic changes to her social media including following Sark.. Also we have heard no other names for TE since the start

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Burton:

Hide contents

I am told that Alabama tight end coach Jeff Banks remains an option for a similar role at Texas.

Banks is considered one of the Tide’s best recruiters, and has also spent time at Texas A&M.

Uh oh...bring on the mf'ing monkey.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Burton:
Spoiler

Somebody call the yellow rose to see if they're hiring.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
13 minutes ago, Machinator said:
Burton:
Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

Somebody call the yellow rose to see if they're hiring.

You rang?

Fundraiser by Michael Persinger : Donations to help Don King

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hobbs said:

Uh oh...bring on the mf'ing monkey.

So far all the big breasted women gifs haven’t broke surly, but I am terrified that the monkey, pole dancing and monkey spanking may gifs may all merge into some level of apocalyptic blackhole

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Please please please let Bama hire Hand. The Brock melt down will be amaaaaazing

I don't think I have ever told my Blake Brock story. Fun times. Margarita machine...a cat named Canasta...a python named Caesar and a fucked up apartment complex which led to a giant boulder being thrown into a hot tub. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I don't think I have ever told my Blake Brock story. Fun times. Margarita machine...a cat named Canasta...a python named Caesar and a fucked up apartment complex which led to a giant boulder being thrown into a hot tub. 

Um...go on