Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, billy_bats said:

If she’s been diagnosed as type 1 diabetic, which seems likely, there is no cure or recovery. They’re not sure what causes it, but it’s believed that it is triggered by the body’s attempt to fight off a virus.

If she is type 1, she has lost most of her insulin producing cells. The treatment is insulin and tight control of blood sugar. The “ cure” will be transplantation of islet cells from a healthy pancreas , but not yet routine. There are multiple causes of destruction of pancreatic islet cells, including viral and auto immune causes. People can live for many decades with this disease if properly controlled and monitored.

8 minutes ago, billy_bats said:

If she’s been diagnosed as type 1 diabetic, which seems likely, there is no cure or recovery. They’re not sure what causes it, but it’s believed that it is triggered by the body’s attempt to fight off a virus.

Type 1 means you're basically born with it right?  Either way I don't belive there's a cure or recovery for 2.  Just have to watch your sugar.

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

We're never going to have a DC again.

Wasn’t CTJ or someone working on a crowdsource play calling software? Why can’t Surly call the plays? I’ve seen the game threads and know our crew is much calmer and knows more than most DCs out there anyway.  

38 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Which means you may not have to be a fat to be diabetic.

Absolutely don’t have to be. Type 2 tends to be weight related but type one is a failure of the pancreas. Juvenile diabetes can wait until up to 21 to set in. I was a 160 pound track athlete when I got diagnosed. 

my bad for the diabetic talk. Back to Nick Saban for DC. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Machinator said:
deleted tweet by Mitchell: "heading into my senior year goin onto my 4th diff coach ... no matter the situation I adapt and thrive. Imma baller. Call it what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️"

Can he go back to the tweet where he said he’s follow his coaches anywhere, even a parking lot? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So the cops eventually show up. Everyone hiding and ducking into people's apartments. Blake is running around bc no one can find Canasta. Where is the white cat? This beautiful white cat? Where is that cat? so a few people go back into the room where Caesar is. Realize Caesar is not supposed to be out of her enclosure. 

Sorry but you’re a shit storyteller 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, b_p said:

Sorry but you’re a shit storyteller 

Got to agree with bp here...

You left out if Blake knows what happened and wont  tell or at least a hook that if you want to know where the pussy is ask Blake or something... drink a few more and do a rewrite..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Okay that was awesome! I can’t stop laughing. I just feel like if I post stuff like that I should also put out and that should be a rule. Or something. Anyway, I still think she has a beautiful face. Or did. 

FE8F9612-CAA3-4AD8-B591-8EDB47C38B15.gif

F0301748-9E8F-4E11-A1AF-0DC0955A99F5.gif

B92667E5-E33B-41BE-AC27-C3C56E5829CF.gif

It was the beaver peek-a-boo that made her famous, but yeah nice face

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, D3zii said:

It’s almost like Stark has been giving the keys to a lambo and actually knows how to drive it....This is why you go for Big time coaches who have coached big time programs 

I love the Pruitt rumors. Shows Starks knows he needs proven winners on the big stage 💪🏽

I love this analogy because I have said myself that Lincoln inherited a Ferrari but Stoops showed him how to drive it.

Sark wrapped one around a tree and learned respect for the machine. Then had Saban show him how to drive one. At least I hope.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, cafe society said:

These Pruitt and Stoops rumors promise to make for nightmare-filled slumber.

Wet dream or piss ourselves in our sleep

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

He’s trying to be all “I know shit and you don’t”. Basically CDC told him what’s up and he’s going to “break” it like the lap dog bitch he is

So basically Thursday afternoon?  This has to be killing IT and Ketch.

11 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

He’s trying to be all “I know shit and you don’t”. Basically CDC told him what’s up and he’s going to “break” it like the lap dog bitch he is

I'm surprised he's basically given competitors a complete heads up that they have a day to scoop him so he must be extremely confident they won't figure it out, or FCB is just a fucking idiot, betting on the latter

Edited by Teryor
Can't use a calendar
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I'm surprised that anyone at UT would sign off on Stoops for any position here.  Flabbergasted, in fact.  And isn't Pruitt about to get slammed with a show cause?  I mean, this whole waiting game has been about the outcome of the investigation into Tennessee?  This all feels like trying to take the pot with a pair of treys.

Edited by cafe society