Browns @ Steelers: AFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

I did mention it to Mr Rooney the last time I talked to him, about the numbers. So far he has not taken my advice. 

No, I was not a drunken fan accosting him. Both of my grandfathers were friends with his grandfather, Art Sr., The Chief

I keep telling my peep at Dairy Queen to suggest a Cadbury Egg blizzard but no dice so far. But I won’t give up. I haven’t given up on getting rid of daylight savings either. 

Just now, RamjetFDO said:
6 minutes ago, Homercles said:
I can’t root for a sooner douchebag. 

I hear ya... but I take comfort in rooting *against* Rapelisberger.

It’s funny I gave up cheering for Dallas over a decade ago but I still cheer like crazy against their rivals.  FUCK the Steelers always and forever.  

• Like 1

reminds me of the 1st quarter Cowboys vs. Steelers.  Steelers came out asleep, and when they woke up they quickly caught the Cowboys.  Remember that big fumble by our favorite sooner, Cee Dee at the end of the first half.  Steelers took momentum from there and finally beat the Cowboys.   Steelers are playing a real team here, and that is the difference.  

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

As a Browns fan, I am so excited right now. Did the Steelers forget there was a game? 18 years of frustration is coming out tonight. They haven’t been in the playoffs since I was a kid. Although fuck Baker he may be our quarterback but he’s still OU so fuck him forever.

Count your chickens

Just now, Dewey said:

When does the Brown meltdown begin?

They have never been in this position before like this. The players. The coach is home with Covid. Maybe it’s a good thing they don’t have a veteran presence that’s been there before? 
Pick again! Fuck ya!

1 minute ago, Dewey said:

When does the Brown meltdown begin?

Unless chubb and Hunt just get careless with the football, you’re not getting that meltdown from baker tonight. I think we might just see an ass beating. The browns are exercising some demons they’ve had with the Steelers tonight.