Bucs @ Packers: NFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I didn't have TB playing for the NFC Championship (not realizing how bad the NFC would be as a whole) but I don't think there are many quarterbacks who could have come into TB and whipped this team into the NFC Championship. Honestly, I don't know that anyone outside of maybe Rodgers could have brought TB here. And I think Mahommes is outstanding. But we are talking about Arians as the HC. 

As a Steelers fan you all know how much I hate Brady/Patriots but, what you said is correct. That team is made up of misfits, and Brady. It goes to show that when most guys talk about “buying in” that they are full of shit. I’m sure if Brady did not want a guy Tampa would have gotten rid of him. They had to be All In.

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Mike evans rarely actually gets separation. It’s just that when he’s blanketed, he’s open..

He doesn’t have a single catch against Alexander. 

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Just another example of the NFL being FOS when they pretend to be about reducing concussions.  That's a blatant helmet to helmet that should be an automatic ejection if they really were serious.  They aren't.

The NFL rule doesn’t allow for ejections, which is the better rule. College needs to change it. Most helmet to helmets are not intentional. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

He doesn’t have a single catch against Alexander. 

The NFL rule doesn’t allow for ejections, which is the better rule. College needs to change it. Most helmet to helmets are not intentional. 

wrong.

I'm not saying they are malicious, but the way you hit is deliberate.  The defender had his head down.  You're taught from Day1 of Pop Warner  not to do that.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

I've seen Brady get called for intentional grounding doing that

No you haven’t. Rodgers was out of the pocket. Brady never gets out of the pocket. 

Just now, slorch said:

wrong.

They’re a result of poor technique, but rarely is the defender purposely head hunting. The game of football is just extremely fast. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

No you haven’t. Rodgers was out of the pocket. Brady never gets out of the pocket. 

They’re a result of poor technique, but rarely is the defender purposely head hunting. The game of football is just extremely fast. 

you're right he was about an inch out of the pocket