2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

So, off-topic... sorta.

only just now realized that if we're playing the Gnats and the Doyers, that means we're also gonna play the Padres. Which means they'll be in town. And they'll be in town the first weekend of September.

Any fellow SD peeps want to grab tickets with me? @sdhornesq? I'm bringing the kids. Not sure what day we'll do, but it'll probably be Sat or Sun since my son has marching on Friday nights. 

12 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

So, off-topic... sorta.

only just now realized that if we're playing the Gnats and the Doyers, that means we're also gonna play the Padres. Which means they'll be in town. And they'll be in town the first weekend of September.

Any fellow SD peeps want to grab tickets with me? @sdhornesq? I'm bringing the kids. Not sure what day we'll do, but it'll probably be Sat or Sun since my son has marching on Friday nights. 

ANYWAY... we got tickets for Sunday the 5th(?) so see ya there.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:
3 minutes ago, WBT said:
Why are we pinch hitting Robel and not Chas with 2 runners on?

Chas is going to come in for Yordan at some point

Just now, Gourmand said:

Dusty is probably keeping him available to substitute defensively later in the game for Yordan

Probably so but that is probably the biggest pinch hit AB that there will be.  Robel could come in later and Diaz could move to LF.  Not the best OF defense but I still think that AB was too important to give to Robel.  Maybe we should have sent up Greinke to ph.