EPL 2021-22

maninblack

10 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Honestly this is probably just posturing from Parliament in order to expedite the sale. Let's just hope Woody Johnson readies his bid and then brings them back to their pre-Oligarch mediocrity.

I would be curious how this holds up in the court of UK law. That being said, given the stipulation of how the sale/proceeds go, I don't see how this is going to accelerate the sale of the team. Frankly I think that Roman is just going to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all of this to blow over.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Salt Bae Art GIF by G1ft3d

So much in this thread.

Who knows what happens in the end, but Roman needs to go. Fuck him and Russia.

As stated previously if this didn't happen I would've probably dropped EPL and Chelsea, he needed to go. Who knows where this takes us in the future, but my fandom for an EPL team is infinitely less important than what is going on in Europe right now. Hell if it would help assassinate Putin, I might even become part of the hive mind on this board and pull for Liverpool.

• Hook 'Em 2

Chelsea is pretty fortunate to have drawn Lille in the CL since they can reasonably take the train there.

Assuming their 2-0 lead holds, they'll have to hope they draw Liverpool, City, or ManU (if they get past Atleti). Would be a helluva bus ride to Benfica.image.png.ae058de58c5d6d423bf7e99517dd40bd.png

7 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Chelsea is pretty fortunate to have drawn Lille in the CL since they can reasonably take the train there.

Assuming their 2-0 lead holds, they'll have to hope they draw Liverpool, City, or ManU (if they get past Atleti). Would be a helluva bus ride to Benfica.image.png.ae058de58c5d6d423bf7e99517dd40bd.png

What the hell are you talking about. 

This is about as clear of a handball as you will see. How the ref missed it, no clue.

EDIT - And I have no no clue how this took any sort time time for VAR to determine that it needed to be reexamined or how the ref needed more than 1 look at the call to change his mind.

Edited by Captain Ron

9 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

This is about as clear of a handball as you will see. How the ref missed it, no clue.

EDIT - And I have no no clue how this took any sort time time for VAR to determine that it needed to be reexamined or how the ref needed more than 1 look at the call to change his mind.

Yup seemed odd Martin didn't call it but counterpoint it was Martin.

43 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Sensational headline is sensational. They were death sentence recipients. 

Mr. Adubusi’s rights group said that of the cases it had been able to monitor and document among the 81 people executed, it had found no charges that merited the death penalty under the criteria that Saudi Arabia has made public. Some of the charges were related to participation in human rights demonstrations, the group said.

It said it had not been able to document many of the cases because of the Saudi justice system’s lack of transparency, and because family members of some of the accused had been threatened and intimidated.

Rights groups said that many of the executed were from Saudi Arabia’s Shiite Muslim minority, which has long been at odds with the government over discrimination against Shiites.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/12/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-executions.html?smid=tw-share

23 minutes ago, maninblack said:

I stand by this

I stand by checking your bullshit free reign over the EPL thread. I can't speak for those living in England as I've never been but you consistently rate as the worst and most annoying fanbase up there with Man U - just minus the success I guess. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I stand by checking your bullshit free reign over the EPL thread. I can't speak for those living in England as I've never been but you consistently rate as the worst and most annoying fanbase up there with Man U - just minus the success I guess. 

Even your comebacks are retarded.

Cope dumb fuck.