EPL 2021-22

maninblack

17 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Dude, yes we talk shit about Arsenal. Everyone talks shit about everyone else's teams here. No one ever said they don't talk shit about Arsenal.

What we were saying was that we don't care about this one instance. Guy got a double yellow - meh.

Speaking of which, my weekly itinerary on who to talk shit to is pointing at @RamjetFDO

Fuck Aston Villa. I can't find anything funny or a picture to post to back this up, but yeah, Fuck Aston Villa.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

Speaking of which, my weekly itinerary on who to talk shit to is pointing at @RamjetFDO

Fuck Aston Villa. I can't find anything funny or a picture to post to back this up, but yeah, Fuck Aston Villa.

Ha ha ...

We're the "nice guys" of the EPL.  The team you may not actively root for, but you certainly don't root against.  The team that, if they're playing in a neutral match to you, you'll root for.  

There's a reason two of our biggest celebrity fans are Tom Hanks and Prince William -- two middle-of-the-road decent guys.

23 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

Ha ha ...

We're the "nice guys" of the EPL.  The team you may not actively root for, but you certainly don't root against.  The team that, if they're playing in a neutral match to you, you'll root for.  

There's a reason two of our biggest celebrity fans are Tom Hanks and Prince William -- two middle-of-the-road decent guys.

i'll always root for Emi Martinez. 

12 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Definitely not one of these two Chelsea legends.

Cesc Fabregas of Chelsea celebrates with teammates Olivier Giroud and...  News Photo - Getty Images

26 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hey did you guys see that stupid fuck for Arsenal that got two yellows on the same play? What a dumb asshole and shit club and manager, too. 

25 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Which one? You need to narrow it down since there are so many of them.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tg4rab19gw1t81m4v3

that's all i ever wanted. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, mdmost said:

Wolves and Spurs, both better since Nuno left.

Wolves finished 7th in back-to-back seasons and also made it to the quarterfinals of Europa League under Nuno. Obviously he was a bad choice to take over a messy situation at Spurs but he'll go down as a legend at Wolves for bringing them back to the PL and keeping them there.

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10510591/Kieran-Trippier-set-spell-sidelines-broken-foot-forced-off.html

Newcastle's Kieran Trippier suffers break in foot, expected to undergo surgery

had 2 goals in 4 games with them - tying him for 3rd best on the team! Yeesh.

Just a reminder