EPL 2021-22

maninblack

5 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Hmm, perhaps this could be the basis for me to switch team fandom finally. City, here I come.

first place, mother fuckers. Wait  

actually, I’ve always had a soft spot for Chelsea…perhaps if the new owners are decent human beings (lol), I will keep it blue. 

45 minutes in and Leeds does not look like the rat dog shit that was rolled out last week by Bielsa. 

Leeds has had about 3 times the dangerous opportunities that host Leicester have had, but guys like Rodri suck absolutely elephant asshole with his final touch. 

Had to miss the live Villa match this morning, embargo myself from updates, and watch recorded.  

So, without further ado...  OLLIE!  DOUG!  PC!!!!! GET IN THERE DANNY!

Whew.  That was great!  4-nil Villa!  Sitting nicely in 11th with a match or two in hand.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ztejas said:

Spurs making a nice run for top 4.

Arsenal is the surprise to me.  They were a joke at the beginning of the season, but they are in good form and are looking like the favorites to finish 4th at this point.  Then again, not being in any tournaments has probably helped them lately.