EPL 2021-22

maninblack

Newcastle were 9 games unbeaten in league play from Dec 27 to March 10 when they conceded an 89th minute goal to Havertz, then 4 days later at the 100th minute to Everton after some shithead protester ziptied herself to the pipes allowing for +16 minutes of added time. Should be one point clear of Leicester at 8th but thats the grumpy english for you.

9 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

there's no thread for stuff like this, so i'll just share it here, and add that you could not pay me to be inside of that stadium (The Bombanera i think?). fuuuuuccckkkkk that.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcpgWc_KE6A/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I toured the stadium in 2008 and went to a game. It’s a beautiful shithole. These are some pictures I took of their locker room. C65586E3-9439-45A4-951D-6BE82EA07129.jpeg.679db1ff66165b31a5a2e021c0f3b0f8.jpeg

E3B8FCB0-F7D0-4DED-8DA3-17E1767293F4.jpeg.bdf2565dd41f437322bd1d34c0410139.jpeg

3336C439-B26D-42D3-840C-F94AC31D3A82.jpeg.bf5ba3145d0eff407c0dd96237beb98b.jpeg

FFF5925F-C82B-4060-87C5-BA93CDEDE788.jpeg.a30186fefc18d11493ad9143e7e84f70.jpeg

• Haha 2

Still don’t understand he Lampard got any real managerial opportunities to begin with. Shit record with Derby, still gets a promotion to Chelsea, gets canned, and Everton eventually pick him up. Same logic had Untied pay $75million for Harry Fucking Maquire.

Other than the pathetic dive from Gordon in the box, toffees making a nice effort but sucks just knowing it only takes 2 seconds of brilliance from Salah or Mane here. 

docoure was pretty pathetic on that breakaway. That was our chance. 

2 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Nice effort? Parking the bus, diving, and wasting time? Enjoy relegation. 

Ask your boy Arnold if he thinks there has been any effort expended. 

also, cry more. 

Edited by sidis

Ref’s been solid. Not allowing the flopping has been great. Fat Frank mad. 

Weird, guy gets shoved to the ground in the box, the whiniest team and fans in the league every year: “hmm, refs have been great!”

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Where?

oh.. just looking back on the last 4 Liverpool match threads, here are some excerpts

4/10 vs. City

• fuck off, Oliver
  • fuck right off, Oliver

4/16 vs. City

• Taylor, you bald fuck
  • Taylor sucks ass

4/19 vs. Manu U

• Atkinson is a joke

4/24 vs. Everton

• Atwell is a pussy

that is pretty consistent whining.

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

oh.. just looking back on the last 4 Liverpool match threads, here are some excerpts

4/10 vs. City

• fuck off, Oliver
  • fuck right off, Oliver

4/16 vs. City

• Taylor, you bald fuck
  • Taylor sucks ass

4/19 vs. Manu U

• Atkinson is a joke

4/24 vs. Everton

• Atwell is a pussy

I’ll stand by anyone who asserts Premier League refs are bad. 

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Who knew sidis and yoladu were Eskimo brothers?

No, we are just the rare non-bandwagon Liverpool fans on the board with some objectivity. You guys are truly the whiniest fanbase I have ever come across in any sport including aggies. I don’t take this nonsense as seriously as you guys do so I can laugh and be objective about how bad the Everton collapse has been and also acknowledge when some of our drama queen players are acting like it (see above).

outside of jive turkey, there is not a single regular Liverpool poster here that doesn’t act like a dipshit when it comes to the incessant whining about refs, var, or city’s money. It is ingrained in your fanbase dna for some reason. Yoladu is absolutely correct. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

No, we are just the rare non-bandwagon Liverpool fans on the board with some objectivity. You guys are truly the whiniest fanbase I have ever come across in any sport including aggies. I don’t take this nonsense as seriously as you guys do so I can laugh and be objective about how bad the Everton collapse has been and also acknowledge when some of our drama queen players are acting like it (see above).

outside of jive turkey, there is not a single regular Liverpool poster here that doesn’t act like a dipshit when it comes to the incessant whining about refs, var, or city’s money. It is ingrained in your fanbase dna for some reason. Yoladu is absolutely correct. 

Cry. 

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Sure you don't. 

Dude. If you think, after having read my posts on this board for the last four or five years that I am remotely as emotionally invested as any of you, you need to take a break from all your Disney movies and pull your head out of your ass. I don’t own a single piece of Everton paraphernalia, nor have I been to a single one of their games. I couldn’t name the entire starting 11 right now. If you asked my daughters what Everton was, they would probably think it was the name of a band. I’m more emotional about Texas women’s tennis than I am about fucking everton soccer.

i just enjoy having a rooting interest in a sport I enjoy and didn’t want to be a bitch-made, bandwagon fan of a big 6 club. 

Cry. 

You’ve demonstrated you have that covered. All good. 

Just now, sidis said:

Dude. If you think, after having read my posts on this board for the last four or five years that I am remotely as emotionally invested as any of you, you need to take a break from all your Disney movies and pull your head out of your ass. I don’t own a single piece of Everton paraphernalia, nor have I been to a single one of their games. I couldn’t name the entire starting 11 right now. If you asked my daughters what Everton was, they would probably think it was the name of a band. I’m more emotional about Texas women’s tennis than I am about fucking everton soccer.

i just enjoy having a rooting interest in a sport I enjoy and didn’t want to be a bitch-made, bandwagon fan of a big 6 club. 

You’ve demonstrated you have that covered. All good. 

Hey, it's cool. You'll get a break from us next season. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sidis said:

41AAE1FB-50C5-49B6-9715-592F9DA50CB7.jpeg.baf70f4f4699e02a3b797adaa3095d70.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I’ll stand by anyone who asserts Premier League refs are bad. 

I guess CL refs are as well. excerpts

4/23 vs. Benfica

• This ref is ass.

3/8 vs Inter

• Not impressed by this ref so far
  • This ref seems like he sucks
  • fuck off, ref
  • Ref is a joke

only difference is you all don't know the CL refs by name like you do PL refs.

Edited by yoladu
  • Haha 1

Just now, yoladu said:

4/23 vs. Benfica

• This ref is ass.

3/8 vs Inter

• fuck off, ref
  • Ref is a joke

only difference is you don't know the CL refs by name like you do PL refs.

Go touch grass. You have too much time on your hands. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

4/23 vs. Benfica

• This ref is ass.

3/8 vs Inter

• fuck off, ref
  • Ref is a joke

tell me you’ve never attended a Longhorn football game or game thread without telling me. 

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, yoladu said:

4/10 vs. City

• fuck off, Oliver
  • fuck right off, Oliver

4/16 vs. City

• Taylor, you bald fuck
  • Taylor sucks ass

4/19 vs. Manu U

• Atkinson is a joke

4/24 vs. Everton

• Atwell is a pussy

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

4/23 vs. Benfica

• This ref is ass.

3/8 vs Inter

• fuck off, ref
  • Ref is a joke

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 2