EPL 2021-22

maninblack

2 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

FUCK YES VILLA!

1-nil over Arse in the 3rd!!!!

1 minute ago, RamjetFDO said:

Definitely a sluggish Arse defense ... but you gotta be ready to go at the first whistle or these things happen.

Do what now?

And that was also fast, 1-1.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RamjetFDO said:

Yeah - he's been shockingly "meh" this season after a promising start ... or at least a promising press release before he started playing.

...and then he goes and *almost* makes a liar out of me.

"Almost" ... is the perfect summation of the significance of his impact at Villa so far.

18 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Yeah - he's been shockingly "meh" this season after a promising start ... or at least a promising press release before he started playing.

the Southampton Board of Directors thank you. We took that £26.48m, bought a championship striker for £15.93m who has 2 measly goals this season, and pocketed £10.50m for the Board.

but hey, 17th place. Good business.🙄

1 hour ago, WBT said:

how fucked up is it that KDB scored 2/3rds of that season total....today?

classic toffees today.  a little momentum?  some enthusiasm amongst the fans?  an opportunity to end the relegation fears with virtual certainty?  6 points in the last two matches against chelsea and leicester?

go lay an egg and draw the 19th place team.  at least they didn't get blown out like last time they played watford.  a total of 4 points taken off norwich and watford in four games by everton this year.

Edited by sidis

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

how fucked up is it that KDB scored 2/3rds of that season total....today?

I mean, it's not?

Now if you'd of said he scored as many goals today as all of Everton players except 2 this season, that'd be fucked up.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MoJames said:

I mean, it's not?

Now if you'd of said he scored as many goals today as all of Everton players except 2 this season, that'd be fucked up.

scoreboard, cabron.

wait, i can do better.  come back to me.

ps, please win fa cup.

pps, i am likely joining your club in the summer transfer window now that roman is out.

circling back, it's even more fucked up that kdb scored the same number of goals today as points Everton took off Chelsea this year.  boom, roasted.

30 minutes ago, sidis said:

scoreboard, cabron.

ps, please win fa cup.

pps, i am likely joining your club in the summer transfer window now that roman is out.

circling back, it's even more fucked up that kdb scored the same number of goals today as points Everton took off Chelsea this year.  boom, roasted.

Wait how often do we get a poster throwing shade as they are at risk for relegation? I'm not sure I've ever seen Ramjet talk trash and past that I think we have one Norwich fan who randomly shows up. I'm proud of you for sticking to your guns as your team tries not to fade away.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Feel like Burnley has the inside track to being relegated. @Spurs, @Villa, Newcastle. That's looking like 0 points. Leeds hosts Brighton and finishes at Brentford. Toffees should be safe. 

I dunno. Villa and Newcastle = Brighton and Brentford to me. 

17 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Wait how often do we get a poster throwing shade as they are at risk for relegation? I'm not sure I've ever seen Ramjet talk trash and past that I think we have one Norwich fan who randomly shows up. I'm proud of you for sticking to your guns as your team tries not to fade away.

I think you should throw the FA Cup just to spite him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, MoJames said:

dude, it was halftime and 1-1 before ramjet even realized villa was playing liverpool instead of the st. louis cardinals yesterday.  how's he going to talk shit?  though he would make my day if he would photoshop bert and the macanudo dumpster into the everton squad pic for this season.

and i can't believe you still think i am earnestly "throwing shade" at anything in this thread.  lord.

(in fact, my original post that you misconstrued as throwing shade at pulisic wasn't at all and more a commentary on the batshit insanity of kdb's haul today)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidis said:

scoreboard, cabron.

ps, please win fa cup.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Feel like Burnley has the inside track to being relegated. @Spurs, @Villa, Newcastle. That's looking like 0 points. Leeds hosts Brighton and finishes at Brentford. Toffees should be safe. 

I don't know. Burnley has the advantage of:

A. a game in hand

B. A significant GD advantage

The way Leeds has been playing as of late, I don't know if I could count on them getting points in those 2 games. And if Burnley gets anything in their games, you have to think Leeds is done.

13 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I don't know. Burnley has the advantage of:

A. a game in hand

B. A significant GD advantage

The way Leeds has been playing as of late, I don't know if I could count on them getting points in those 2 games. And if Burnley gets anything in their games, you have to think Leeds is done.

Yep.... https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/premier-league/

Burnley at 29%

Leeds at 65%

dang, aresnal is +225 to win today.  that seems like decent odds for what i see as a 50/50 game.  son and spurs defense looked really good against liverpool last weekend but still see it as 50/50 given arsenal's form.  maybe i'm missing something but gonna jump on that.