Clarkson's Farm

Duckman

Just starting this. Would like to know how scripted/fake it is. 

so he’s had the farm for 10 years and had another guy farm it, but there’s not as much as a tractor that belongs to the farm?  His lessee owned all the relevant equipment?  And didn’t sell it to him when he “retired?”

• 1 year later...

I’ve found myself smiling through at least 50% of this show. Involuntarily, just reaction. Can’t recall any other show I’ve reacted that way.

I’m also intrigued by the bespoke liquor cabinet in the back of his rig. Might be a future birthday request.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

So in episode 6 of season 2, there's an instrumental while they show the living fence. Right at the 30 minute mark. Anyone have any idea what this song is?

Soundshound/Shazam/Google were unsuccessful.

I went out of my way to look this up for you and check myself. 

That's just a generic composition that whoever is in charge of the show's soundtrack happened upon. Or composed themselves. 

It sounds nice but it's extremely basic. 

I went out of my way to look this up for you and check myself. 
That's just a generic composition that whoever is in charge of the show's soundtrack happened upon. Or composed themselves. 
It sounds nice but it's extremely basic. 
Yeah, I messaged the Music supervisor. Found a website he apparently uses but no real way to search easily. Basic or not, I love it. Thanks for checking. I'll see if he responds.

I was apparently out of the loop, but Amazon is canning Clarkson because of a Meghan Markle comment about her walking through London naked while people yell shame and fling shit at her. Seems the Game of Thrones joke didn't play well. No new episodes beyond those already committed to.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/global/jeremy-clarkson-amazon-grand-tour-canceled-1235490701/

3 hours ago, RPM said:

I was apparently out of the loop, but Amazon is canning Clarkson because of a Meghan Markle comment about her walking through London naked while people yell shame and fling shit at her. Seems the Game of Thrones joke didn't play well. No new episodes beyond those already committed to.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/global/jeremy-clarkson-amazon-grand-tour-canceled-1235490701/

I think they have Season 3 contracted (2024 release) but are terminating any seasons after that (for now...)

I quoted someone else quote but in that link it does say specifically about Carkson's Farm:

"Prime Video already has a number of shows in the works with Clarkson, which are going to go ahead, but the decision effectively means that “Clarkson’s Farm” will end with Season 3 (expected in 2024)."

So it sounds like there will at least be another season of Clarkson's Farm...

• Hook 'Em 1