Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Tarp and company saying if aggy doesn rush for 200+ yards tomorrow night something is wrong.

Their DL has some experience but their Linebackers are pretty much all brand new. So I could see what they'd be saying that. However, A&Ms O-Line is a steaming pile of dog shit. They might be disappointed

19 minutes ago, satyanash said:

For some reason E.J. is a) interviewing Damon Sayles and b) writing for the DMN

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/texasamaggies/2018/08/29/recruiting-expert-am-able-dominate-d-fw-cycle

I'm excited for the day in which EJ Holland unaffiliates with the Texas program and begins writing elsewhere. He'll make following Texas more enjoyable when that happens, and he can go hipster up some other sad fanbase. If he lands at some dinosaur like the DMN, watching Aggies do an aboutface with him where they rationalize liking him based on the pabulum he writes about them will be almost as enjoyable as watching the imbeciles at the Texas 247 site stare in confused shock as he no longer shows up as "their guy". Then some new dildo will replace him, hopefully with more knowledge, a better work ethic, less ties to street agents, and more awareness of the world around him. 

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I'm excited for the day in which EJ Holland unaffiliates with the Texas program and begins writing elsewhere. He'll make following Texas more enjoyable when that happens, and he can go hipster up some other sad fanbase. If he lands at some dinosaur like the DMN, watching Aggies do an aboutface with him where they rationalize liking him based on the pabulum he writes about them will be almost as enjoyable as watching the imbeciles at the Texas 247 site stare in confused shock as he no longer shows up as "their guy". Then some new dildo will replace him, hopefully with more knowledge, a better work ethic, less ties to street agents, and more awareness of the world around him. 

You are just that dildo!

O.K., I've kept my mouth shut as long as I can, but it's time to be petty.  Some of the stupid names of some the aggy  just cracks me up.  "Etwi", "Alaka" and "Keke",  just 3 that remind me of some made up names my 4 yo grandkid would give her stuffed animals.  All they need now is a KooKoo and a Pooky.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

O.K., I've kept my mouth shut as long as I can, but it's time to be petty.  Some of the stupid names of some the aggy  just cracks me up.  "Etwi", "Alaka" and "Keke",  just 3 that remind me of some made up names my 4 yo grandkid would give her stuffed animals.  All they need now is a KooKoo and a Pooky.

I'm going to guess Nigeria isn't in your future travel plans?

• Like 3

I don't have any idea what the origins of the name are, nor do I care.  It's just that they are so similar to the nonsensical names (sounds?) that my grand daughter made up when naming her stuffed animals.   I know one she named is REAL close to Alaka, I can't remember it exactly but that's what triggered the chain of thought, although she does have one named "Kerke"?(sp)

• Fuck You 3

40 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

not petty...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Hamm's early visitor list for aggy/Clemson game.  Also saying Shepherd "may" visit but not with Footwork King.  Says FWK wont bring a committed player to a rival school.

https://www.theother98.com/looking-ahead-to-clemson-weekend-another-5-star-confirmed-loaded-list-of-visitors-expected/632/10

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Hamm's early visitor list for aggy/Clemson game.  Also saying Shepherd "may" visit but nor with Footwork King.  Says FWK wont bring a committed player to a rival school.

https://www.theother98.com/looking-ahead-to-clemson-weekend-another-5-star-confirmed-loaded-list-of-visitors-expected/632/10

Is this the initial Car Trouble weekend?

Shut up Poopie Head.

Any votes on melt down level if Northwestern State keeps it close like Nichols state did last year?

Best Meltdown after this game?

a. When they realize how screwed they are at qb with this slowed down I formation offense?

b. The o-line play

c. How slow and untalented their defensive backfield really is

d. Why Sternberger can’t block or catch when not in a spring game against aggy dbs 

Edited by Dondrysdale1

Biggest improvement is from game 1 to game 2. All of the offense and defense isn’t installed yet. Been preparing all summer for Clemson, not giving them anything on tape to study all week. Etc. 
That's essentially what Slocum has already been setting up in his Finebaum interview on right now.

17 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

17 hours ago, mr. littlejeans said:

not petty...

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Your realize I'm a man of color...right?

16 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

So is George Zimmerman.

16 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

claytonbigsby.jpg

Believe me, there was no ill intent anywhere on my behalf.   That's not my style, nor may nature.   If anyone was offended, I do apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I hope not.

Point taken.......

14 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

That's me.....or so I've been told today.

Dude. No. I don’t care what these people say, making fun of names is a time honored tradition that transcends race. Watching them break you down just by calling you racist is sad to see. Hell there’s a fucking thread here

dedicated to making fun of, specifically, white people names, I don’t see anybody in that thread screaming about racism last time I checked. You make fun of names all you want without being scared of being called a racist... 

Edited by GotThatFire
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

Dude. No. I don’t care what these people say, making fun of names is a time honored tradition that transcends race. Watching them break you down just by calling you racist is sad to see. Hell there’s a fucking thread here

dedicated to making fun of, specifically, white people names, I don’t see anybody in that thread screaming about racism last time I checked. You make fun of names all you want without being scared of being called a racist... 

That's because white people are stupid.  

8 hours ago, Caddox said:

Don't let the score fool you. Aggy looked like shit. Clemson is going to rape them. 

This was a no win situation for them. No matter what the score or outcome was, there is nothing that can be gleaned + or - from this game, other than Alaka and Wilson are fucking idiots and Northwestern State likes to commit pre-snap penalties.

Edited by HtownHorn

7 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

This was a no win situation for them. No matter what the score or outcome was, there is nothing that can be gleaned + or - from this game, other than Alaka and Wilson are fucking idiots and Northwestern State likes to commit pre-snap penalties.

Are those two out for a half for Clemson?