Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

4 hours ago, Scholz said:

They had 4 good ones: A.Hines, O.Alaka, T.Dodson and B.Johnson.  Now they have 3.  Their problem is depth.  They literally have walkons after that (I guess R.Garner is a scholarship player which, lulz)  which you'll see now.  One more injury and even their 4:3 sets will be garbage.  They'll have to run a nickel in the by gawd LOS league.  Or spin down Leon Slowneal.

Perhaps aggy should call on that 12th man to suit up and play linebacker.....just an idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2018 at 10:52 PM, satyanash said:

Yes. It was one of the most impressive losses in college football history. Truly historic. They should make a plaque to commemorate and place it in the Hall of Champions (if there is room).

i had an aggy coworker come up to me the other day saying the Clemson game was already paying dividends. I expected him to tell me about recruiting upsurge but no he showed me the Forbes article about them being the most valuable CFB team. Never mind that that article included data from 2014.

1 hour ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Yes. It was one of the most impressive losses in college football history. Truly historic. They should make a plaque to commemorate and place it in the Hall of Champions (if there is room).

i had an aggy coworker come up to me the other day saying the Clemson game was already paying dividends. I expected him to tell me about recruiting upsurge but no he showed me the Forbes article about them being the most valuable CFB team. Never mind that that article included data from 2014.

A) I think they've already put the Clemson loss as another national title on their stadium wall.

B) They will get all the riches now.  And probably even narrower seats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Clemson is the biggest Aggie win since their loss to Alabama last year. Huge games. Aggies showed up. Weren't embarrassed. Rejoicing is heard throughout Southeast Texas and wherever Aggies congregate to hump it and grab pouch.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
On 9/14/2018 at 12:06 PM, Tex Pete said:
Doesn't really matter, the dogs can't read it anyway. They're dead. They're under several feet of dirt. And they're fucking dogs.

Sometimes I think...."there has got to be a percentage of aggies that think that is the dumbest thing ever"

2% to be exact

• Like 2

On 9/14/2018 at 11:23 AM, RomaVicta said:

Clemson is the biggest Aggie win since their loss to Alabama last year. Huge games. Aggies showed up. Weren't embarrassed. Rejoicing is heard throughout Southeast Texas and wherever Aggies congregate to hump it and grab pouch.

When I was in church this past Sunday, all of the aggys there were in full maroon.....like clockwork.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 12:23 PM, RomaVicta said:

Moving to the SEC is a win win for Aggy. It is a bigger platform and it allows them to lose to a higher class of teams. They are a .500 team in any conference. It is hard to stake your moral high ground with 0-77 to OU.  Yes, they will lose to Alabama, but now that  Aggy is SEC SEC Alabama will give them 9-10 sure fire wins every year. 

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Ags will be coming off their post 8 point loss high

Saban is not going to spare the rod this weekend. I didn't think Clemson would blow ATM out, that ain't the case this week. In Tuscaloosa, on the national stage, this is where Saban wants to neuter any prayer ol'Jimbo has of having a positive story to sell recruits.

I still think ATM rolls Arkansas after watching Arkansas look like a monkey trying to fuck a football.

Just now, closetojumping said:

Saban is not going to spare the rod this weekend. I didn't think Clemson would blow ATM out, that ain't the case this week. In Tuscaloosa, on the national stage, this is where Saban wants to neuter any prayer ol'Jimbo has of having a positive story to sell recruits. 

I still think ATM rolls Arkansas after watching Arkansas look like a monkey trying to fuck a football.

After what Saban did to poor Ole Miss after a week of "Did you know Bama is 2-2 vs. the Rebs?" headlines, I can't wait to see what they do to those arrogant little peckerheads. Like you said, he wants to annihilate any Jimbo hype for the year.