Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

17 minutes ago, Machinator said:

What exactly does A&M's LB depth chart look like now? I know Hines is out for the season.

I think after Alaka and Dodson it's  Buddy Johnson and Larry Pryor who have spun down (I still don't think Pryor should still be playing football from the way his knee/movement looks) - and Riley Garner. 

30 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I still think ATM rolls Arkansas after watching Arkansas look like a monkey trying to fuck a football.

Least disciplined team I've ever seen. Guys not running the right routes on O. Defense with no gap integrity. 

Chad needs to infuse that roster with some JUCO guys and then run off a bunch of those Bert guys to get that roster rolled over. it's horribad. 

34 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Saban is not going to spare the rod this weekend. I didn't think Clemson would blow ATM out, that ain't the case this week. In Tuscaloosa, on the national stage, this is where Saban wants to neuter any prayer ol'Jimbo has of having a positive story to sell recruits.

I still think ATM rolls Arkansas after watching Arkansas look like a monkey trying to fuck a football.

Agree with all of this. Based on evidence to date, I would be inclined to put money on the monkey’s  success over Arky unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Just need arky to win 1 game 

Well they had that already but anybody who's played on a sucky team can remember that one game where the circling turds all united in a unified burst of energy for that one game, where everybody seemed like they could play and the coach was vince lombardi.  That happened to me against bastrop one year.  There was this weird energy in the stadium.  I could somehow block the shit out of the tackle in front of me and the backs could find holes.  It was crazy seeing them just slice through the defense for that one game.  Every other game was complete cluster.

• Like 1

After what Saban did to poor Ole Miss after a week of "Did you know Bama is 2-2 vs. the Rebs?" headlines, I can't wait to see what they do to those arrogant little peckerheads. Like you said, he wants to annihilate any Jimbo hype for the year.

Aggy gone aggy claiming all kinds of moral victories. A loss to bama same as tee oos win gainst shitty sc team. Good ol fashion sec footbaw.

5 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Aggy gone aggy claiming all kinds of moral victories. A loss to bama same as tee oos win gainst shitty sc team. Good ol fashion sec footbaw.

It took them a while to figure out that Sumlin was winning 8 games a year but wasn't beating anybody with a pulse. How long will it take them to figure it out again?

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy finally realizing what we've always known:  the secondary is hot garbage.

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Board/20/Contents/Texas-AM-Jimbo-Fisher-Alabama-Nick-Saban--122364430/

Are you trying to tell me that it's a bad thing if your secondary is slower than many teams' D-lines? No wai

22 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Board/20/Contents/Texas-AM-Jimbo-Fisher-Alabama-Nick-Saban--122364430/

one of them sees through the fog for a moment ... 

via thaeutychus ::

We’ve got more of the same in this DB class even though its very highly rated.

he gets shouted down by the masses, of course,  including a couple of great ones like this from the one and only D98... 

Wolfe ran a 4.53 electronic 
Young ran a 4.61 
Carter 4.37 and 4.45 
Demani ran a 4.59

Not sure on Brian but he's not slow and excellent back pedal

Not sure on Brian? Why is that? Because he will never run a 40 at any event? why is that exactly? 

These stupid fucks should've been all in on guys like Jamison, Collins, and Hogan in the past 2 classes but instead they've got another duo of CBs that should be S in Wolfe and Young and their entire CB depth chart relies on Carter not being a fuckup for 3-4 years. Good luck. I thought the CB recruiting angle would change with a new DC and position coach but they continue to take a bunch of tall players that can only play facing the ball. It's fantastic. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

One of the Aggys in that thread made a comment about all of their OL being 3 stars. Well, outside of Kenyon Green, all the OL Jimbo is recruiting are 3 stars also. His recruiting and OL development at FSU was atrocious and the reason they have OL issues today.

1 minute ago, TBGFL said:

One of the Aggys in that thread made a comment about all of their OL being 3 stars. Well, outside of Kenyon Green, all the OL Jimbo is recruiting are 3 stars also. His recruiting and OL development at FSU was atrocious and the reason they have OL issues today.

2020 isn't any better taking 4 interior guys already.

21 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

They're beyond fucked...but let them continue to live in their fantasy land. The fall from grace is always sweeter. If somehow some way Arky Chad can get his goobers up for this game and pull out a win...oh my...

2 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Banner time?

Plaque time. Beating Vegas Champs 2018. 

Aggy being ranked was silly and driven by CBS/SEC to drive up ratings. Can you remember the last time both teams were ranked and the favorite was favored by 28 points? 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

19 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Some other TexAgs' classics I read last night: 

"The score isn't that bad, if it were a basketball game." (da fook?)

"I bet the Aggys to win in one bet, and for Bama to not cover another bet. Time to light up a victory cigar."

"The game turned on three critical plays."

Those 3 critical plays were:

1st  from scrimmage, aggy thought they had a chance

2nd play from scrimmage, the heisman leader threw a pick

3rd play from scrimmage Bama scored a TD

the game was over with 59:10 remaining. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Those 3 critical plays were:

1st  from scrimmage, aggy thought they had a chance

2nd play from scrimmage, the heisman leader threw a pick

3rd play from scrimmage Bama scored a TD

the game was over with 59:10 remaining. 

Outclassed, but not out coached was another classic. 

4 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Aww shucks, thanks pal. Now if you need me I'll be glued to my super exclusive aggy recruiting group on Facebook. You probably haven't heard of it, it's called aggiscoop. (oh god I promise this is a joke).

Hamm Handler? Are you back? Who's a bigger meth head KarenFromKeyLargo or daddy98? 

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

TexAgs is celebrating Bama's failure to cover the spread. Yes, really. 

I didn’t even realize aggy played Bama yesterday.  Glancing at the box score, looks like aggy scored a touchdown in the fourth which I assume was against Bama‘s third stringers and walk on‘s.  Were those seven points what stopped Bama from covering the spread? 

40 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Arkansas managed to lose to one of the worst Colorsdo State teams I have ever seem. The Rams got spanked at home by Illinois St yesterday. Humiliating. 

Arkansas is horrible . Like Kansas Jayhawk level bad. A&M will easily beat them. 

I hear you and I understand. 

But what if they don’t?