Trump Reinstatement Day Thread (no politics! only news, happenings, memes, shenanigans, ins and outs, and what have yous)

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

I’m still waiting for the Kraken to be released.  

1. Kraken release

2. Trump reinstatement

3. Covid disappears “like magic”

4. Trump’s infrastructure week

5. The Storm

6. Studies proving hydroxychloroquine effective against Covid

7. Studies proving horse paste effective against Covid

8. A magnet sticking to my arm

9. Mass graves of people who wore masks for a couple of hours

10. Smoking gun packet captures 

11. $5M from Mike Lindell

12. A check from Mexico for The Wall

13. The Wall

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1. Kraken release
2. Trump reinstatement
5. The Storm
13. The Wall

Promises made. Promises kept!

So the sun has risen once again and trump is still a loser who lost the election because he’s a loser and his loser supporters can’t accept the fact that trump lost so they do what losers always do which is wine and cry that the other side cheated because they can’t stand the fact that they are losers at the game of life. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1. Kraken release
2. Trump reinstatement
5. The Storm
13. The Wall
New health care bill

On 8/13/2021 at 9:45 AM, midtown said:

Quick question here.  My neighbor is very trump.  I was telling him that I was going to move in a few years.  He tells me in a very stealhy way.   "don't make any big decisions for he next year or two"   I looked at him funny like why?  And he responds with "I'm just saying, don't make any big decisions and Ill leave it at that"  What's the chatter?

I’ve long thought their end game is something similar to Handmaids—-and I’m only slightly joking here. 

• Like 1

I still don't understand who they'll be rising up against?   If they could just clarify that, I'd be happy to help start a sponsorship page. 

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I still don't understand who they'll be rising up against?

Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

I'm not a lawyer but that seems like a threat.  Just because you say this is not a threat before you threaten someone doesn't change it.

"this is not a threat but if I see you near my house again I'm going to kill you"

Edited by midtown
  • Hook 'Em 1

1. Kraken release
2. Trump reinstatement
5. The Storm
13. The Wall

Rudy’s legal bills paid by Trump
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, midtown said:

Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

I'm not a lawyer but that seems like a threat.  Just because you say this is not a threat before you threaten someone doesn't change it.

"this is not a threat but if I see you near my house again I'm going to kill you"

Yeah, that's a good point.  I'm no criminal attorney...but I would think that if eventually something happened like a raid on a government building or killing a local politician, you can't say, "I had nothing to do with those people because I said, 'this is not a threat' before they went off and did what they did."  If you're connected to them somehow, you're now an accessory, no?  It's like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy in "The Office."  You don't just avoid being questioned by the police because there's a public video archive of you saying, "This is not a threat, but some serious violence against other citizens is about to happen."  Sorry, I rammed into your schoolbus full of kids and shoved them into a ditch, but I did have my turn signal on, so no foul!  Are these people really this stupid?  The only thing they're gonna do different next time is cover up their faces better when they break into a building and maybe turn off their wi-fi.  But all the shit they're chatting about online, it's all banked.  We are gonna spend so much money and time jailing these people.  Best to take the SS approach and just start shooting them now.  

On 8/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, DaysOff said:

I've never seen the grass on the mall look so good.

I was thinking the same thing.  I was walking around DC years back around 5:30pm and there was after work soccer and softball games being played, etc.  Grass was pretty beat up.  

6 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Source article

Imagine not get a vaccine that could save your life and save the life of your wife and kids  because of something someone wrote on the net that made you feel bad. 

A literal modern day scientific miracle that you rejected and why? To own the libs.

If you are that dumb you deserve to die and are doing us all a huge favor.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Imagine not get a vaccine that could save your life and save the life of your wife and kids  because of something someone wrote on the net that made you feel bad. 

A literal modern day scientific miracle that you rejected and why? To own the libs.

If you are that dumb you deserve to die and are doing us all a huge favor.

I do feel bad for the kids, though.

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

I still don't understand who they'll be rising up against?   If they could just clarify that, I'd be happy to help start a sponsorship page. 

The liberals who make them feel like snowflakes?

Because every time I see a video like that, all I can think of is "snowflake who needs a safe space".

I bet he's fun to be around at the family reunion.

If he's actually a combat vet, he needs to seek out help if he's got that much anger towards his fellow Americans.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:03 PM, aggie08 said:

I'm currently 500 miles off the Oregon coast (and somehow still have better WiFi than bizzle did in Vancouver)...I'm counting on you guys to tell me if I can head home after today, or if we should keep sailing west.

Don't you guys fuck me, now.

Sail west for a while and then south.

• Hook 'Em 1