Other Games Thread

Underdog

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

hell NC State went for two to prevent just that lol 

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

yea I was wondering WTF on that

It forces them to make the extra point to win. It's not about field goals. There is no difference between 4 and 5 in that situation, but there is a difference between 4 and 6.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Man the refs want NC State to win

Yeah both of those 15 yard penalties were bad calls. The color announcer had it backwards, though, the PI was worse. The ball landed 10 yards out of bounds. Completely uncatchable.

Then again if you don't give up a 65 yard touchdown and an easily coverable onside kick then you don't have to worry about that.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, F250 said:

Rushing the field.

3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

favorites rushing the field lol

1 minute ago, F250 said:

I was thinking that too. Ranked team beats unranked team and rushes field.

'You can see it in their eyes': Why rushing the field is on the rise in college football

KARSON BELL HAS lived a charmed life as a college football fan this year -- he has successfully rushed the field at three different games.

The 19-year-old Blinn College student was decked out in Oklahoma gear for OU's 21-point comeback winagainst Texas on Oct. 9 in Dallas, joining the first storming of the field anyone could remember at the neutral-site game at the Cotton Bowl. That same night, the lifelong Texas A&M fan drove three hours to College Station, where, clad in A&M gear, he watched the Aggies upset Alabama and got on the field again, documenting it all on social media...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32697906/you-see-their-eyes-why-rushing-field-rise-college-football%3Fplatform%3Damp

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

'You can see it in their eyes': Why rushing the field is on the rise in college football

KARSON BELL HAS lived a charmed life as a college football fan this year -- he has successfully rushed the field at three different games.

The 19-year-old Blinn College student was decked out in Oklahoma gear for OU's 21-point comeback winagainst Texas on Oct. 9 in Dallas, joining the first storming of the field anyone could remember at the neutral-site game at the Cotton Bowl. That same night, the lifelong Texas A&M fan drove three hours to College Station, where, clad in A&M gear, he watched the Aggies upset Alabama and got on the field again, documenting it all on social media...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32697906/you-see-their-eyes-why-rushing-field-rise-college-football%3Fplatform%3Damp

Fuck that piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just kept hearing the announcers talking about NCST going to the championship game.  Shows how close I was paying attention to them.
Anytime UNC loses a heartbreaker it's a great day, especially after having to endure all the UNC/Mack is Back nonsense at the start of the year.

Been a great season for us Deacs, hope we can get the W tomorrow and play for the ACC title.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, iodeac said:

Anytime UNC loses a heartbreaker it's a great day, especially after having to endure all the UNC/Mack is Back nonsense at the start of the year.

Been a great season for us Deacs, hope we can get the W tomorrow and play for the ACC title.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

Eat a dick, Deac.

Been waiting to say that for so long.  Congratulations on your relevance.