Other Games Thread

Underdog

37 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Holy shit fellow Pokes…wow.  Just wow.  Will never see a defense like this again, and I thought our 2013 D was stout.  

Tech had 108 yds of offense. Shut out at home for the first time since 1987. I know they aren't world-beaters but they're at least a bowl team. They had nothing tonight.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sandman said:

Tech had 108 yds of offense. Shut out at home for the first time since 1987. I know they aren't world-beaters but they're at least a bowl team. They had nothing tonight.

Yeah Tech has been mostly good on offense all year, no matter who was QB. They put up 500+ yards of offense on Iowa State last week and they were completely paralyzed against us.

I’ve never seen an OSU defense like this in my lifetime. I know the Jimmy Johnson OSU teams in the early 80s had some good defenses, but this defense is just on another level. The starters haven’t given up a TD in 4 games. That’s incredible.

I am watching UCF vs S FL.  ( im bored).

and holy shit, i just saw one of the worst non-called holdings since the 2008 Orakpo game.  

these 2 SFL lineman (middle and top in the pic below)  are being clotheslined at the same time as they go after the UCF QB

51706102282_86ced63290_z.jpg

dead fucking center of  the line 

51707777355_a3f3955123_z.jpg

both were taken down. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Cincy only up 15 but kicking the absolute piss out of ECU. It was 21-13 - ECU driving - line up to kick a FG - gets blocked returned for a TD. Then they pick ECU and get to the 3 yard line before Ridder throws a pick. Then they force ECU into a 4th and 13 and strip sack the QB and recover the fumble. Just running the clock out now (although just scored).

Yeah it's ECU but this is basically what they did @ND. I like them a bit better than some recent CFP teams like the Wash team that got in or the shitty ND team that did (think it was the first one - not the most recent one). 

Could definitely see Georgia fucking around and finding a way to let Cincy hang around in a semi. 

Edited by ztejas

On 11/20/2021 at 10:10 PM, USNALonghorn said:

Tceh just reached one Watson with 10 minutes remaining in the game.

Poor NC State getting "TOTALLY BECKED" after leading 14 - 0.

Announcer early in 3rd quarter talked about how the Wolfpack Offense has struggled since they went away from their success running the ball...  

Furk...

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

NC St play calling is asshole.  Third and 11, completed pass goes for a loss of two yards.

the none yard pass....Mack is familiar with those.....NCST probably figured Mack was defending for the 9 yard curl route on 3rd and 11 and thought they would catch the D off guard with the none yard pass and YAC for 11.5 and a first down