2021 Houston Texans Ain't Shit Season Thread

Brothahorn

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

You are only happy if the Texans/Rockets/Astros do exactly what  you  think should happen. Which never occurs because you are a fucking idiot. 

Oh yea the Texans have really shown how to run a franchise. I’m such a fucking idiot compared to how genius you are. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Oh yea the Texans have really shown how to run a franchise. I’m such a fucking idiot compared to how genius you are. 

The ownership is undoubtedly an embarrassment but Caserio deserves a longer leash than this thread allows. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

The ownership is undoubtedly an embarrassment but Caserio deserves a longer leash than this thread allows. 

I agree with this. He hasn’t been bad considering what he inherited. I’ll give them some time. I’m definitely barely hanging on by a thread though

4 minutes ago, Updawg said:

Kind of wonder if sauce blew his interviews so they wouldn’t pick him and the jets would. Definitely seems that way

I liked Sauce a lot because he had great college career but his entire brand focus and look at meeeeee schtick raises red flags imo. 

• Like 1