Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

4 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

I’d rather see the 85 yr old coach go before letting a early 20’s stud go.

I mean, hyperbole is fun, but he's only 66. 

I'm on the fence about Klinger. I'd be WAY more upset losing Miro over him, so if there were a choice, then ship Klinger off. If there is a way to keep both, do it. Coaches come and go and Bones might not be the permanent solution, but he certainly isn't a problem. When the Stars play his system, they win. 

But the other side is it's pretty chickenshit to blame the coach(es) for your poor performance. I become less convinced over time that he is as elite as he believes he is. Guess time will tell. I want to keep him, but if he's gonna keep acting like a bitch then he can do that somewhere else

As high as I was yesterday I was just that low today. I don’t get to watch much but was at the lake this weekend with DTV.

I hate to be that fan blaming refs but got damn it’s really hard not to on this game today. The refs made sure they skated way far from the dallas bench when it was over.

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

As high as I was yesterday I was just that low today. I don’t get to watch much but was at the lake this weekend with DTV.

I hate to be that fan blaming refs but got damn it’s really hard not to on this game today. The refs made sure they skated way far from the dallas bench when it was over.

yeah, I usually steer away from the ref blaming bc that shit goes both ways, but yeah, that was pretty fucking bad. direct outcome on the game

5 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Tyler Seguin, woof.

29 years old with 5.5 years left on his deal ($49.25mn left after this year). He has 13 points and a -12 +/- this season in 33 games. What are the Stars going to be able to do with that contract?

hope he continues to progress and heal (says he's still recovering from double surgery)