9.20.21 Coach Sark press conference 11am - Featuring absolute nonsense

bigup2dahorns

7 hours ago, utee94 said:

Right.  The 2:30 slot is the regional broadcast.  11 AM is national.

If we're at 2:30 this year, it means we lost to Tech, TCU, or both.

So everyone just huddle together, sing kumbayah a half dozen times, and pray for that wonderful 11 AM kickoff on the second Saturday of October.

Exactly, then when we beat OUsux we'll be the top story for every college football broadcast the rest of the day and night.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, jinx said:

How the hell did nobody point out the fact Sark called Kirk Kurt?

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

that's worth watching the replay for - how far in to the presser?

1 hour ago, bigup2dahorns said:

PC on the YouTube

1:30ish if you want to hear Kurt’s whiny question. 

9 hours ago, ousux said:
9 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:
Card will play this week and every other week. When he holds for Dicker.
The question by Bowels was stupid this week anyway, it’s a fucking home game. Are the few thousand Tceh fans in attendance going to make our players cry with taunts of, “SEC Sucks!”?

Exactly what I was thinking. Hope Kurt drives all the way to Lubbuttock Friday night and shows up at Jones Stadium bright and early.

Just now getting a chance to see replay of this press conference and it sounds like SARK is a fan of SURLY -- he called Bowels  "KURT"

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47k6h46vk3fzyhqkh3vi

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

There's no confusion at all.  Our leadership fucks us for easy free money.

CDC and The Tower can hoar out and fuck the SEZ situation for people with too much money.  No problem there.  They will eventually get tired of catching shit for how crappy it looks and fix it.

The TV/timeslot thing is simple.  You tell the networks to FUCK OFF.  Abusing ONE MILLION Longhorns with this kickoff time bullshit is INSANE in the year 20fucking21.

September: all home games kick at 7pm.  Fuck your contracts.  Don't pay us.

Fair Park: kicks at 230pm every year.  Period.  Fuck your contracts.  Don't pay us.

All other October and November home kicks: every 11am or 230pm kick has to alternate with a 7pm kick.  At least 50% of all home kicks in October and November are 7pm.

Period.  Fuck your contracts.  Don't pay us.

The PUF Available Funds Payment obliterates the TV payouts.  aggy uses their third of our money to subsidize their football program including their donkeykong tacklebox2 and sitting big-boy contracts.  Why can't we do the same?  WE DON"T NEED THE TV MONEY.  We're big, right?  We're evil, right?  It's time we start acting like it.

This shit better get fixed in the secx3.

CDC's apology for the personnel debacle with the 500 no-shows referred to a "well-oiled machine we've been accustomed to."  11am kicks at Fair Park are not a well-oiled machine.  3pm dlr kickoffs in September are not a well-oiled machine.

You apparently have no idea how the PUF or AUF is set up

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

CDC and The Tower can hoar out and fuck the SEZ situation for people with too much money.  No problem there.  They will eventually get tired of catching shit for how crappy it looks and fix it.

The TV/timeslot thing is simple.  You tell the networks to FUCK OFF.  Abusing ONE MILLION Longhorns with this kickoff time bullshit is INSANE in the year 20fucking21.

Fair Park: kicks at 230pm every year.  Period.  Fuck your contracts.  Don't pay us.

All other October and November home kicks: every 11am or 230pm kick has to alternate with a 7pm kick.  At least 50% of all home kicks in October and November are 7pm.

The PUF Available Funds Payment obliterates the TV payouts.  aggy uses their third of our money to subsidize their football program including their donkeykong tacklebox2 and sitting big-boy contracts.  Why can't we do the same?  WE DON"T NEED THE TV MONEY.  We're big, right?  We're evil, right?  It's time we start acting like it.

CDC's apology for the personnel debacle with the 500 no-shows referred to a "well-oiled machine we've been accustomed to."  11am kicks at Fair Park are not a well-oiled machine.  3pm dlr kickoffs in September are not a well-oiled machine.

You apparently have no idea how the PUF or AUF is set up

14 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

What are you going to do when we get 11am games in the SEC too?  Cry about it?   There's already been 8 11am games for the SEC  and there's 5 more for the next 2 weekends.  Including two for #2 Georgia. 

Why do you want our OU game to be regional at 2:30pm? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Pacific time here. 9 am kick has been wonderful the last couple years. Just means my day isn’t interrupted and I’m drunk and don’t getting anything done. Instead I’m out doing yard work or what not by 10 or 10:30. I also look forward to that changin at some point in the future. 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

If aggy survives until then, their game vs. Bama that day would be a top 5 matchup and surely SEC's 2:30 game of the week.  I doubt ABC/ESPN would want to compete with that.

Edited: didn't even think to look at Big Ten but holy shit what a potential day of football.

So we beat OU with Charles Thompson’s son, then go to the bar and watch aggy’s annual hopes and dreams get brutally squashed.  Sign me up!

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

And 4th grade soccer coaches. There just aren't that many fake illnesses that require me to stay home and drink beer.

Yeah, when I had young kids playing sports even 11am kicks sucked.  I remember many an ou game and others that were already "over" before halftime when we'd be getting home.

41 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Yeah, when I had young kids playing sports even 11am kicks sucked.  I remember many an ou game and others that were already "over" before halftime when we'd be getting home.

Yeah our simple solution to that, is that we take the kids with us up to the State Fair every year.  We let all coaches know before the season begins, that they shouldn't schedule games on Columbus Day weekend, and if they do, they can count us out.